PDA

View Full Version : blaster national race motor

schuckie0920
07-03-2011, 07:48 PM
please read full description this is a complete motor i have all papers to prove the history of the motor has not been started since getting it back from curtis sparks bottom end has a brand wiseco crank ,new clutch with springs(i believe barnett)new crank bearings and seals will also include new kehin 34mm pj carb and pro design intake now for the top end
here is an opportunity to get a one of a kind set-up for your Blaster.
HISTORY OF THIS ONE OF A KIND CYLINDER & HEAD

1. A brand new Cyl. & Head were first prepared by Curtis Sparks Racing in California. The Rider/Owner went on to Win the District 6 Championship that year.

2. Entire Quad was sold to a another Rider who went on to Win multiple District 6 Championships.

3. At the end of the 2000 season, Quad was sold to then Amateur Rider, Dustin Wimmer. Cyl./Head were sent to Sparks for freshening and upgrades. Dustin went on to win the District 6 Championship for 2000.

4. At the end of that winning season, a Honda CR125 Reed Cage was fabricated into the Cyl. and put on a Long-Rod Crank engine with no expenses spared. Engine was dyno tested at East Coast ATV to produce over 40 hp. on VP 108 gas.

Dustin went on to Win: 2001 ATVA Grand National Championship in the 0-200 Air Cooled AND Open B classes: becoming BOTH the Overall MX Champion & Overall TT Champion.

5. The Quad was sold to again race locally in the south and I obtained this Cyl., Head and Reed Cage from Dustin Wimmer.

6. It was then sent to Curtis Sparks Racing for clean-up, freshening to 66mm with a matching Wiseco piston kit and internals coated to prevent oxidation until ready for use.

7. This Cyl. is therefore ready to run, not used since freshening by Sparks.

. .
When you look at what they're asking for Big-Bore kits (some of which aren't very reliable) & Stock Cyl. Kits, this combination is proven and is a better investment. If you want a centerpiece for building an AMA legal racing engine, this is it. It would also make a great recreational motor for the Dunes, in the Woods or just beatin' up on your friends with bigger Quads.
pictures were be posted up in the morning if interested or have any questions i can be reached at 443-509-3055 price is $500 for the complete motor or will sell just the top end for $400
i can text or email pics to anyone interested just too big to post

schuckie0920
07-05-2011, 08:30 AM
lowered price this thing needs to go i want to put a yz250 motor in my blaster

schuckie0920
07-06-2011, 07:00 PM
will also part out motor if anyone needs any parts or a new kehin 34pj carb with pro design intake

TTRACER18
07-06-2011, 07:09 PM
if i didnt just rebuild my blaster i would jump on this

schuckie0920
07-06-2011, 07:43 PM
i actually just fired it up today for the first time sounds more like a cr250 and rides like no other blaster i have ever ridden and i have personally owned over 60 blasters to say the least its a hand full with stock wheel base
there is no way i can afford to run this motor at $9.00 a gallon for cam2 i am just going to put my stock motor back in

TTRACER18
07-06-2011, 10:18 PM
ohh yea mine is stock bore but how much money i put into that thing and i can get race fuel cheap cause of our sponser who can supply it for like 4.50 bucks a gallon

greenmachine70
07-10-2011, 11:24 AM
email pics to sgoodman70@tampabay.rr.com
what cylinder is this? stock, ct, airsal????

bigjakesdad
03-17-2012, 08:14 PM
is motor still for sale? Please send pics to rajclingaman@gmail.com