PDA

View Full Version : ltz 400 clean bike!

zrider21
07-01-2011, 09:42 PM
2008 suzuki ltz 400 special edtion black with red frame mods include , renthal handlebars, powermadd hand guards, lsr tie rods, dwt beadlock wheels( rear) sti wheels ( front), fmf powercore 4 with power bomb header, dial a jet jetting system, pro armour nerf bars, ac front bumber, shaved fenders, pro armour kill switch, it has been widened out, shocks are set for a 160 lb rider ,new rear axel bearings and axel carrier, renthal chain and sprocket combo, K&N air filter,razr cross fronts, itp holeshots in the rear, i am selling bc i need a bigger atv to race so i am open to some trades i have many extras for it , there are only 2 things wrong with this atv and they are the valves need to be readjusted your local shop or you can do so if you know how cost about 80 dollars for the shop and the other is the plastic is not in the best condtion in the world. it has been raced oil changed after every other ride. i am the organial owner and have a Clear title for it, if you have any questions or comments or are interested feel free to email me at alex_hilton7@hotmail.com thanks for reading.