PDA

View Full Version : no more EX

HondaPohl
07-01-2011, 08:22 PM
So I traded my EX. I was always a two stroke guy but got into 4 strokes a couple of years ago. Well I started to miss the 2 strokes so i traded my Honda for a Banshee. It was really a deal I couldnt refuse. The kid was tired of 2 strokes. Got a nice shee now so Im pumped! Good deal? Banshees bored, ported, full fmf plus 2 front and a bunch of other goodies.

tri5ron
07-01-2011, 08:53 PM
glad you are happy with the trade, and i'm sure you'll have some fun.
My buddy just sold his totally tricked out 70+Hp shee 3 days ago, after riding my EX last fall.

Granted, Shee's are the top dog in the sand, but they don't handle anywhere near as well as a EX everywhere else.

All that explosive Hp may be fun for a straight line screamer, but out on the trail it's a completely different ballgame.
You'll miss that it due time.
I could put quite a spanking on him, out in the rough, and across the whoops... while he was getting beat to crap.

Ask Santa for a new kidney belt, and enjoy your shee.

HondaPohl
07-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Believe me I know what im getting into with the shee. As far as handling goes. Im getting older and do not ride as hard as I use too. Now Im mostly hill climbs and maybe drag. The shee is perfect for both. I will miss my 440 thou. Maybe build another one some day.

tri5ron
07-01-2011, 10:56 PM
hahaha , you are 28 !
just wait until you hit 50, and see how it feels ! LOL!!!

HondaPohl
07-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Haha! I know! But my shoulder is shot, knee, artritis is my ankles. Sucks! Wish i was still 15! But I'll always ride!