PDA

View Full Version : Missouri

BANSHEEadam
12-04-2001, 08:41 PM
About the only place I know of around me (between St. Louis and Columbia, Missouri) is Finger Lakes, in Columbia.
My cousin goes there every once in a while, but goes to a place right next to it to hunt. Both places are open to the public. He said it's an awesome place to ride. When I went to look at the R sunday, they lived right next to it. He also agreed it was a great place to ride.
ORV's, fishing, camping.. has cabins, and pretty much everything. I think it's less than $10 for a day of riding... about 60 miles of trails. I'm not positive about any of this, but I'm pretty sure. I'm planning on going there soon when I get a new quad.

12-06-2001, 12:19 PM
St. Joe State park in Farmington/Park hills area is a good place to ride. I have never been to finger lake to compare.

TDBRPH
12-08-2001, 12:52 AM
1) No cabins at Finger Lakes
2) $2 a day to ride and like $5 to camp ( not sure on camping but I know $2 to ride)
3) Great fishing in old pits! I saw a guy carry out a 6 to 8 lb bass out of one of the pits!
4) Rocky Fork Park is right next to it with another fishing lake Shooting ranges and hunting

Later
Triston