PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

danhung11
06-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Is it me, or is there gobs of stuff for sale these days? There is nice stuff, too. Need to talk to the better half to get our priorities straight! :blah:

dtowndiesel
06-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Are you refering to 250R stuff? If so I think half of it's yours! A LOBO here.....an Arens there.....;)

danhung11
06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by dtowndiesel
Are you refering to 250R stuff? If so I think half of it's yours! A LOBO here.....an Arens there.....;)

LMAO! I guess you could come down and finish out my basement and you could have another Lobo... :D

250Renvy
06-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
Is it me, or is there gobs of stuff for sale these days? There is nice stuff, too. Need to talk to the better half to get our priorities straight! :blah:

I was actually thinking the opposite. Besides your stuff, there isn't much good out there. Lots of stuff that is hacked and abused for lots of money though.

You know you might be onto something. I've been finding people are willing to barter a lot more these days. A lobo for a basement - wouldn't doubt someone would go for that. Just expect it to be done in the after shift.

dtowndiesel
06-30-2011, 03:50 PM
N
Originally posted by danhung11
LMAO! I guess you could come down and finish out my basement and you could have another Lobo... :D

WILL WORK FOR 250R PARTS!

I don't think I would have to pay income tax on a lobo, would I?

Seriously though Manhattan KS is the new hotbed for 250r parts :)

troybilt
06-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Hey I need a basement finished too... How about a Saber for a basement... :D :D

dtowndiesel
06-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
Hey I need a basement finished too... How about a Saber for a basement... :D :D

Sign me up! Logically I would have to put the saber in the lobo :eek: :devil:

danhung11
06-30-2011, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by dtowndiesel
Sign me up! Logically I would have to put the saber in the lobo :eek: :devil:

This is a contract dtowndiesel, signed and dated! :p

Would it be better deal if we but the Saber motor in the Lobo? The subframe is off a repair now...:D

danhung11
06-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 250Renvy
I was actually thinking the opposite. Besides your stuff, there isn't much good out there. Lots of stuff that is hacked and abused for lots of money though.

You know you might be onto something. I've been finding people are willing to barter a lot more these days. A lobo for a basement - wouldn't doubt someone would go for that. Just expect it to be done in the after shift.

There is a the full walsh, the laeger's left and right, the NIB OEM plastics, do I need to go on? I might have to see what I can dig up in the basement.

dtowndiesel - I am dead serious here, I think Troy and I have some work for you in the midwest. No income tax, they are gifts similar to a payment feature we use now. :blah:

troybilt
06-30-2011, 05:36 PM
I agree Dan, there's alot of nice parts forsale recently. That's why I've been hanging onto some stuff for later to sell... :blah:

250Renvy
06-30-2011, 05:40 PM
I guess I'm not seeing them.

I either see stuff that is priced way too high or stuff that is junk. There is always tons of stuff out there, but I haven't seen much in terms of decent stuff for good prices.

4x4 AG
06-30-2011, 06:21 PM
Well I haven't seen any stadium bumpers. :)

I agree there are some nice parts out there. Most in Troy and Dan's threads. But they have nice taste and cool wifes. Or so I assume.

danhung11
06-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by 4x4 AG
Well I haven't seen any stadium bumpers. :)

I agree there are some nice parts out there. Most in Troy and Dan's threads. But they have nice taste and cool wifes. Or so I assume.

Cool wives, for sure! :p

I think Troy actually has a AC Stadium bumper, or is that the one with a horizontal bar? His is the v-shape, still nice in good condition. I have a DG if you are interested.

Thanks for the compliments Justin. I was simply trying to point out, it's a buyers market, nice stuff, fair prices, all over the states really.

protrax
06-30-2011, 07:19 PM
not sure if its you or not I have only picked up about 12 bikes this year LOL long live the GOAT

danhung11
06-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by protrax
not sure if its you or not I have only picked up about 12 bikes this year LOL long live the GOAT

Nice! I've been watching that show, American Pickers. I am hoping them guys know what a TRX250R is when they pop the barn doors open...:D

sand_blaster
06-30-2011, 08:00 PM

Pics?

Fear250r
06-30-2011, 10:37 PM

Can we hang out? I'm right over the border!!:D

Fear250r
06-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Wow, triple quoted, you must be tha man!!!