PDA

View Full Version : polka dots

djdfairchild
06-28-2011, 09:05 PM
i would like to thank polka dots for a great race day saturday. first time there and thought the track was great and david loved riding the big track. i could go for 2 weeks ends there next year.

magos
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
Yes, it was a great time! Big thumbs up to PDMX!

kimv
06-29-2011, 12:24 PM
We had some bad luck there, but we do love the track! Brody loves riding the big track too! I wish all the tracks would cut there big tracks to let the 50s run on. It makes me way less nervous than the little tracks.

magos
06-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah, sorry about that belt issue. I was nervous that Nate would have to run the whole track. Some sketchy jumps for him on the back section! Overall - it was a really fun track and he said he had a great time! Loved the table tops!

kimv
06-29-2011, 12:30 PM
It's always something with the minis! HA! Joel took the clutch apart yesterday because it wasnt running good in the 2nd moto either and discovered that some of the belt had gotten in the clutch, it's a wonder why the thing even stayed running throughout that last moto! Nate was doing great!! Glad he had fun! I could tell he was nervous that he thought he had to run the whole track!

magos
06-29-2011, 12:32 PM
I think once his new springs come in, he'll do much better. Those are way over spring for him. Joel told me to stick with the 4 strokes - much more inexpensive to maintain.

kimv
06-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Yes stick with the 4 strokes!!