PDA

View Full Version : best power output

12-04-2001, 08:09 PM
which of these pipes will offer the best power. I have owned the Fmf megamax2 on a previous 300ex and I thought it was decent. I now own another 300 and I am about to get a pipe. Which one of these puts out the best power and is most user firndly about servicing and tuning. TC Racing, FMF Megamax 2, whitebros e-series, and sparks. I just want to be sure and get the right pipe. I like torque. I woods ride and will hopefully be doing harescrambles and some minor xc racing in spring. I plan to do more mods when I can afford it too.

patrick delao
12-05-2001, 07:39 AM
My friend has a full big gun system and it works real well for lots of low end power. I have the FMF power core full system and its more an all around system.

Dave400ex
12-05-2001, 02:27 PM
The TC puts out a lot of torque. TC makes a motor kit for Cross Country racing, 425 piston kit, C.C. Cam, and his pipe for like $650. That`s what I`m going to do.

12-05-2001, 07:12 PM
I think the TC is very sharp looking. Its that shortness and the sweet end cap.

Dave400ex
12-05-2001, 07:22 PM
Yeah it does look sweet. I think I`m going to ask my dad if I can order the pipe soon.

MichaelS693
12-05-2001, 08:17 PM
as i said in another thread if u go to the video section click on 300ex and its cody jordan on his 300 which has a tc on it and listen to it it was raced at a local drag strip by one of my homies stevengates45

Dave400ex
12-06-2001, 05:46 PM
I hope my Dad lets me get the TC pipe. ATV Sport tested it in their pipe shootout. He said he wanted to see it. They said it was very loud and built for racers. I do plan on racing Cross Country. It also said you could put discs on for a quieter approach. I don`t want a quieter approach. Plus the discs take away power. When I ran my Megamax open core on my Warrior it had tons more torque. I want that. Plus I like the loud sound. At least my dad will know if I stopped or wrecked.