PDA

View Full Version : On Any Sunday

dan5
06-26-2011, 08:47 AM
It's Sunday, it's sunny and I'm going riding
I'm heading down to a place called browns camp, about an hour from my house and I'm going to have a little deserved fun.Will let you know how it goes.
Anybody else going? Let us know how it goes with you.

YEE HA!!! HOT DIGITY!!! HERE I GO!!!

finsteratv
06-26-2011, 01:56 PM
i might be goin in about 3 weeks and in 2 weeks im going to the oregon dunes for 4 days. next weekend its gonna be our property for 3 days camping logging and riding :D

DnB_racing
06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by dan5
It's Sunday, it's sunny and I'm going riding
I'm heading down to a place called browns camp, about an hour from my house and I'm going to have a little deserved fun.Will let you know how it goes.
Anybody else going? Let us know how it goes with you.

YEE HA!!! HOT DIGITY!!! HERE I GO!!! is this part of the area thats closing trails???

finsteratv
06-26-2011, 06:26 PM
you got it :mad: i wonder why the haeck they're doing this :mad:

DnB_racing
06-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
you got it :mad: i wonder why the haeck they're doing this :mad: I hate to say it but its because too many of us are selfish, disrespectful, ignorant, vandalizing, jerks... not enough respect anymore!!

our kids will never have a chance to be able to enjoy what we have enjoyed, unless some of those idiots grow up!!

It kills me to see this stuff,
there are really many great people on quads, but the few selfish punks give all of us a bad name and to the activists we are all the same jerks

even the family being safe and respectful are looked at like criminals... a few bad apples ruin it for people like you just trying to have good clean family fun.... IT KILLS ME!!

finsteratv
06-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
I hate to say it but its because too many of us are selfish, disrespectful, ignorant, vandalizing, jerks... not enough respect anymore!!

our kids will never have a chance to be able to enjoy what we have enjoyed, unless some of those idiots grow up!!

It kills me to see this stuff,
there are really many great people on quads, but the few selfish punks give all of us a bad name and to the activists we are all the same jerks

even the family being safe and respectful are looked at like criminals... a few bad apples ruin it for people like you just trying to have good clean family fun.... IT KILLS ME!!
and sadly its true..out in the dunes..stupidity is at its finest..i like to ride with friends and my family, we love the dunes! it just kills me how some people are so disrespectful and ruin it for everyone else....ust like the people who break into our property to ride then steal stuff :mad:

dan5
06-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Well here's the update. I took a friend of mine riding and good times were had all around.We took both my bike and my wife's bike. two totally different machines, we switched back and forth between the two, light and nimble, heavy and stable, quite the contrast. there wasn't much dust yet just on the gravel roads. we did about 25 miles so not to bad.We did have one little incident my friend rolled my hundy. I'm coming up behind him on the trail and I see him dusting himself off, my bikes on its's side so we flip it back over and the only thing I can see wrong is the clutch lever is bent, still works so we finish the day out. All in a days ride, nobody hurt thats what counts.

About the the other subject of closing trails.It seems like it's just the 2-5% of the people that screw it up for the rest of us, It only take one act of vandalism or property destruction to give us a bad name