PDA

View Full Version : Admin relocate if needed. Need race class help

manban
06-26-2011, 01:05 AM
I need to get a feel for national track and which class should I sign in for. 48 yr old only race 2 times. C class. On an LTR with Fmf and intake.
The obvious choice ok should be senior but what other class should I attemp? A bit confused between production vs. Open vs 450 etc. If any true experience racers with national experience can set me straight. I would really appriciate that very much.
Thanks
#123 going to check out!

jerkyboy
06-26-2011, 11:48 AM
This is just my opinion and dont mean to offend anyone. Your not ready for the nationals... C classes are full of good young riders and if you cant run up front you get stuck in mid pack trying not get wrecked. If your not going to hit all the jumps your better off sitting in the stands. Ride some local races and have fun. If you choose to race at the Nationals Good luck.

manban
06-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks but I raced at walden mx for the first time and of 32 riders I was 15 into the first turn off the gate. Placed 11. C-class. No offense taken.
Life is for those that dare. Godspeed my friend. See you at the nationals! Just wish jeramia jones would be there also. oh and check this out.Â_
At time life gets hard and you get up and keep on trying.Â_
Enjoy& godbless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfWGoLj1JCM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jerkyboy
06-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Im guessing you are going to race at Unadilla in a few weeks.
Its a nice track and not too many make or brake jumps. Wont be there this year, son broke his leg 4 weeks ago. Just watch out for those c riders some have more balls than brains.

josborn
06-27-2011, 09:10 AM
30+C

manban
06-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks guys!
Waiting for spring kit from Hygear susp. and got them revalved. So with a prayer Ill have a great old time, Hope your son heals quickly.