PDA

View Full Version : Doug Gust's compond

quadrider
06-23-2011, 05:24 AM
It's for sale!!! for a cool $3.7 mill!! break out your piggy banks.

what a awesome place to have, if you had that kind of money.

HOME WITH PRIVATE AIRSTRIP • $3,700,000 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • 60 Acres located in Brighton (southeast WI). Just 1 hour from Chicago and 45 minutes from Milwaukee, 1500' runway - 800' paved. 3 acre jet ski/fishing pond. Lake House, 60 x 80 pole barn, 40 x 44 Hanger. All with floor heating. 4000sq ft home with full basement, 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 3 car heated garage, Gas fireplace and large wood burning stove House surrounded by 5 acres of oak woods. Sledding and snow cross hill with snow making equipment. Motocross track with sprinkler system. Second small fishing pond on property...

i edited it so not to put his contact info out there

just thought i would share

muddy400EX
06-23-2011, 08:06 AM
if only...

KingpinsEx
06-23-2011, 03:29 PM
What is he doing these days, anyone know? Been pretty quiet, its just not the same without him racing. Surprised he is not staying involved somehow... I think ATVriders is due for an interview!

FHKracingZ
06-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Last I heard he was going to goto work for Joe Denoble ( nicks dad ).

Tommy Warren
06-23-2011, 08:18 PM
he is selling his house....thats just what i've heard:D

maybe he's moving to a retirement home

Aarons 01 400EX
06-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Maybe he is going broke, therefore selling the house??

liveinthewoods
06-24-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm sure Doug is doing fine, he didn't stop racing and lose everything he has. He still has is excavation company I believe which is where the majority of his income was to begin with. With him not riding or anything anymore I doubt he finds multiple tracks and excessive amounts of land is needed.

phreak
06-24-2011, 11:37 AM
wasn't he getting into snocross?

XCRacer236
06-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by liveinthewoods
He still has is excavation company I believe which is where the majority of his income was to begin with.

That's where his nickname "Digger" came from. so yes, he has his own excavation company. BUT, this economy is NOT excavation friendly. my best friend's dad owns his own company as well, and trust me, it's been impacted.

Cindi
07-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Doug is doing great. He is Crop Dusting now. He is keeping busy doing that. Doug wants to buy some property to do bigger and better things with no neighbors near by. He is still riding for fun when he has time. He dedicated so much of his life to the sport that he is just taking a little time off. :) He is also still doing some riding schools and building tracks.

woodsracer144
07-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
That's where his nickname "Digger" came from. so yes, he has his own excavation company. BUT, this economy is NOT excavation friendly. my best friend's dad owns his own company as well, and trust me, it's been impacted.

you need to come to wi... i'll post a few pics in a little while... we are excavition friendly... trust me.. he just has to know where to bid..

SpasticR450
07-08-2011, 04:26 PM
My friends boss could buy it he won 30 som million.

SpasticR450
07-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Cindi
Doug is doing great. He is Crop Dusting now. He is keeping busy doing that. Doug wants to buy some property to do bigger and better things with no neighbors near by. He is still riding for fun when he has time. He dedicated so much of his life to the sport that he is just taking a little time off. :) He is also still doing some riding schools and building tracks.

I read years ago in a mag he wanted to start his own race track some day.