PDA

View Full Version : PAxcThumper...rude/backstabber buyer

easyrider470
06-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Here's the deal...he bought an 11 year old USED carb. It was dirty when he got it and has 4 marks from the intake tube rubbing on the outside edge of the intake side of the carb.
This guy calls me and asks for me to walk him through "TAKING APART THE CARB" because he couldn't figure it out.....WOW....of course he was displeased with his purchase because it didn't show up looking brand new. This guy is a joke, he got a smokin deal on a killer carb and couldn't clean it up to make it like brand new....he obviously doesn't have a single bit of mechanical talent or intuition so he shouldn't be modifying his bike.
I offered to refund his money but he wanted the money before he shipped the part...not going to happen. Then he fell off the planet for 10 days and calls me drunk talking smack about how he filed a complaint through paypal...I offered a refund 10 days prior and he didn't ship the part....he had to go through paypal because he's a jerk and didn't uphold his end of the deal. Don't sell to him....if it's not perfect he won't like it...but he's a moron so he will want you to "walk him through fixing it"
LOSER!