PDA

View Full Version : My day!

HondaRacing83
06-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Haha so today i got my cast off, and a rod pulled outta my finger. The rod was about as thick as a brakeline. Maybe a little thinner and went to my knuckle of my pinky finger. It stuck outta the end of my finger and had a hook on the end. They just grabbed ut by the end and slit it out. Most effed up feeling I've ever had. It feels so weird and theres a lot of sharp pains and felt like the rod was a mile long. When I was getting the cast off, they whipped out the saw and started cutting away. Which scared the hell outta me. Then I found out it just vibrates. Just thought I'd share!

CJM
06-22-2011, 02:09 PM
That sounds like a really harrowing experience. Why did you have a cast and a rod?

HondaRacing83
06-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Smashed my finger with a wrench working on the 400 :p

CJM
06-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
Smashed my finger with a wrench working on the 400 :p

Ouch!

rbgnwa45
06-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Ouch :eek2:. Good luck with yo fingers.

When I was about 5 I had staples in my knee to close a wound - that was weird and scary. The doctor didn't give me time to flinch around either, he said I'll be right back, and then came back and said let's see that wound, pulled a stapler out right quick and said hold still. I was all like WAIT WHAT'S GOIN------ oh. Didn't even hurt :p.

I had a .5" x 1" x .5" chunk of skin removed on both sides of my big toe to remove the nail. While it was being removed, I asked my mom what was happening. She said oh nothing they're just looking at it, but there was a 6" long needle going up my entire toe, and blood everywhere :scary:. I had to re-bandage it every day, worst pain I've ever felt, the gauze would stick :grr:.

HondaRacing83
06-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Ouch :eek2:. Good luck with yo fingers.

When I was about 5 I had staples in my knee to close a wound - that was weird and scary. The doctor didn't give me time to flinch around either, he said I'll be right back, and then came back and said let's see that wound, pulled a stapler out right quick and said hold still. I was all like WAIT WHAT'S GOIN------ oh. Didn't even hurt :p.

I had a .5" x 1" x .5" chunk of skin removed on both sides of my big toe to remove the nail. While it was being removed, I asked my mom what was happening. She said oh nothing they're just looking at it, but there was a 6" long needle going up my entire toe, and blood everywhere :scary:. I had to re-bandage it every day, worst pain I've ever felt, the gauze would stick :grr:. I hateeeeeeeeee it when the gauze sticks. I had surgery, at a childrens hospital lol. I'm 14 and had to go to a childrens hospital. I had a room with fishies and ****. They gave me blueberry flavored gas and started talking to me about school busses. I was supposed to be up 20min after surgery, but didnt wake up till 2hours later lol. I decided to take a nap. I woke up and started yelling at the nurses wanting pudding and told them if their pudding sucks i want jell-o. they brought it :p its pretty much like being high after the surgery. such a messed up feeling. i was in a splint wrapped in an ace bandage for 2 weeks, then a hard cast for 2 weeks. seems like a lot for a finger right?