PDA

View Full Version : v-nose enclosed trailer

jjones60
06-21-2011, 08:33 AM
$2650 is the ABSOLUTE bottom dollar.

14' enclosed v-nose trailer. 70" inside width, 78" inside height (at peak). You can actually stand up in it, plus other upgrades such as: 24" rock guard, LED taillights, low maintenance bearings, full size spare and upgraded door hardware. We have added cabinets, a Craftsman tool box, extra tie down points, tire rack with a gas can holder. The floor has been painted with Behr epoxy garage floor paint and is very durable. The walls were stained with water proof stain.

This trailer was purchased new last summer and was only used 5 times last race season. As you can see in the pics it also has a hand wash station, but I have not finished its installation yet. The stainless steel sink, faucet, and polished stainless back spash are installed. The pump, water tank, and water heaterwill be included in the sale, but not installed. I've simply lost interest in racing and, as a result, have no motivation to finish the extras. Please don't think it means this feels like an unfinished trailer, because it doesn't. You could race out of it next weekend.

I might be able to deliver up to 500 miles from my zip code (72012) for $1.00 per mile. As far as trades are concerned, I might consider a running/driving muscle car, rat rod or hot rod and would be most interested in Fords.

I don't get on line every day so please call or text with any questions: 5 oh 1, 5 one 9, 0 618.

jjones60
06-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Inside pic.

jjones60
06-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Trailer has sold.