PDA

View Full Version : July QOTM entry thread, mini quads

TheFontMaster
06-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Just mini quads this month everyone, lets make it a good month, come enter everyone.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469226

TheFontMaster
06-26-2011, 06:54 PM
bump, come on this month is for the kids, lets get some entries in here this month.

01boneless
06-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
bump, come on this month is for the kids, lets get some entries in here this month.

not to be mean but I think alot of people stoped entering because its 2 mounths after the winner is picked befor the quad is posted under qotm i wound like to see some of the kids quads though

tri5ron
06-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I nominate Mcwillys custom trx90, that was modified and built for his son Andrew.

Bottom line,... and Hands Down,...
that is the COOLEST build,
for the most inspirational kid,
I have EVER seen.

KUDO's and High 5's to ALL who helped,
in making that happen for Andrew !

you guys ROCK !

for those of you who have never read this thread,... I HIGHLY suggest you take the time to read the whole thing.

Sure, it was over 2 years in the making,... but Andrew has now started racing !

If you can read this thread, and not feel like there are some great guys out there,... who will pull together when a fellow rider needs it,
then you are simply not a civilized human being.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362593&perpage=10&highlight=andrew&pagenumber=1

go ahead,...
tell me who is MORE deserving, of a kids QOTM ???

mcwilly
06-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
I nominate Mcwillys custom trx90, that was modified and built for his son Andrew.

Bottom line,... and Hands Down,...
that is the COOLEST build,
for the most inspirational kid,
I have EVER seen.

KUDO's and High 5's to ALL who helped,
in making that happen for Andrew !

you guys ROCK !

for those of you who have never read this thread,... I HIGHLY suggest you take the time to read the whole thing.

Sure, it was over 2 years in the making,... but Andrew has now started racing !

If you can read this thread, and not feel like there are some great guys out there,... who will pull together when a fellow rider needs it,
then you are simply not civilized a human being.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362593&perpage=10&highlight=andrew&pagenumber=1

go ahead,...
tell me who is MORE deserving, of a kids QOTM ???

LOL! It's funny you mention that, Ron. I was actually planning on cleaning it up this weekend and entering it this year. His brother's DRR 50 won QOTM last year when it was mini's only (or maybe it was the year before) so we'll give it a shot. Gotta clean it after last weekends race.
Reminds me, I need to put some updated photos and latest news in that thread...

mrowe
06-30-2011, 12:14 AM
i would like to enter a picture of sammys twin sisters...roberts 90 mod and supermini ridden by Sam Rowe at the atva nationals...the bikes are identical except for one being a 2 stroke and one being a 4 stroke....the 90 mod won the championship last year and the 150 has 8 of the last nine national events....is well on its way to the championship this year...I am on my way to ohio for round 8 of atva nationals but I could get you a pic on mon afternoon...they are roberts chassis with all the best parts and custom graphics by blown concepts...this may be too late I just saw this...anyway let me know if its not too late

tri5ron
07-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Congrats for winning QOTM to Andrew, Ryan, and all the guys who were involved in building up a VERY SPECIAL mini quad for a VERY SPECIAL little dude !
You guys are what it's all about !

honda400ex2003
07-19-2011, 08:16 PM
congrats! i am def happy to see the effort put into that machine. everyone involved should be very very proud!!!!!!

congrats,
steve

mcwilly
07-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks guys!
And thanks to everybody who voted for his quad.

Ron, check out the video in his thread over in the mini section.