PDA

View Full Version : WAnt to win one of these helmets

quadnana7
06-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Want to win one of these beautiful helmets or both come to Ohio and buy a chance. All proceeds go to the Youth Contingency Program. THe Orange Helmet is a $350 M2R Rev-X3 Watts Replica and The Red White and Blue is a $249 No Fear Optimal Retro helmet. Chances will go on sale Thursday $1 a chance or 6 for $5.
Friday Evening there will be an Old Fashioned Carnival with all types of games and prizes for the entire family. Balloon Darts, Face Tattooing, Ring Toss, Duck Pond Game, Plinko, Bean Bag Toss, Football throw, Baseball Throw, Ball in the Cup, Knock Down Cans, Cake Walk, Potato Sack Races, 3-Legged Races, and a Corn Hole Tournament $25 a team with a 50/50 payout bring your partner and join us Sign up early for the tournament. We will also have a dunkin booth you never know who may end up in that booth (maybe Smitty ) if we beg hard enough.
I will be needing lots of help with
running some of the games
setting up for the carnival
cakes, cookies, brownies, pies or anything for the cake walk
and also need to borrow some tables and easy ups for Friday night
All proceeds will go to benefit the Youth Contingency program to be held at Lorettas in August.
ATTENTION EVERYONE
We have a big donation to the youth program Scott Ward with Mushin Racing has agreed to double whatever we have raised
for the year by the end of the Ohio race. As a lot of you already know we have had a Bake Sale in Kentucky and a 50/50 drawing in Pa. which has raise us a total of $1345. I have purchased 38 helmets, 14 M2R Bags, gearbag, 2 Fox Backpacks, and a EVS Collar. I will have photos of some of the helmets in Ohio for everyone to see a few of the things to be given away at Lorettas. Lets see how much we can raise by the end of the Ohio race.
Please let me know what you can do to help contact me at 931-260-9856, here on the forums, lilbuddy7@charter.net, or on facebook. Hope to see everyone in Ohio.
Freida

quadnana7
06-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Pics of Helmets to be raffled offin Ohio

quadnana7
06-23-2011, 01:06 PM
In need of help with the carnival fo the Youth Contingency Program Please
I am needing some items for the cakewalk cakes, cookies, brownies, pies, anything for the cakewalk
I am needing to borrow tables and easy ups for Friday evening only
And most importantly I am needing volunteers to help run the games for Friday evening and to help set it up
REMEMBER all the proceeds will go to benefit the youth program to be held at Lorettas
IF you are going to be at the Ohio race and could help in any way please contact me

Ryko racing
06-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Sounds cool. Thats awesome that Scott stepped up for the kids AGAIN.... NICE JOB ..

We are bummed to miss it but Ryan blew out his knee. Hopefully we will be back for Lorettas...

Lots of physical therapy.... It could have been worse though.....

We will see everyone soon.

quadnana7
06-24-2011, 10:59 AM
PLEASE REMEMBER PARENTS
ALL THIS IS FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND WE DO THIS ALL FOR FREE WE ARE NOT PAID FOR ANY THING WE DO FOR THE YOUTH PROGRAM. THIS PROGRAM WAS DESIGNED TO GIVE OUR YOUTH RIDERS A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA.
AS OF THIS DATE WE HAVE OVER $7000 IN PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AWAY AT LORETTAS AND WE HAVE JUST STARTED WE WANT THIS YEAR TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS YEARS.
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT PARENTS WILL HELP WITH THE CARNIVAL
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP I AM TRYING TO GET THE CARNIVAL ORGANIZED
THANK YOU
FREIDA (QUADNANA)

mushinracing
06-24-2011, 11:45 AM
AMA pro Travis Moore will donate his help ,you can reach him at the mushin pro pits during practice

quadnana7
06-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Thank you Travis and Mushin Racing

RCR_531
06-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Sorry we won't be in Ohio but if you are doing something at Redbud shoot me an email (biggs_239 at yahoo.com) or PM me on here for help. Sorry and thanks for all you do for the Kids Rodney

quadnana7
06-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Thank you Rodney
Got your pm & sent you one back.
Thanks again,
Freida

RCR_531
06-26-2011, 09:33 PM
sent one back and I will get them to her at Redbud.

thequadfather+2
06-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Jordan broke his arm Saturday night at a local race so he is going to have a little spare time and loves helping out with stuff like that. He will have one free arm but will still be able to do what ever is needed. shoot me a pm and we can get him lined up to help out if you still need some folks.

quadnana7
06-27-2011, 09:51 PM
We appreciate all the help and still need it.We will be setting up during the day on Friday. Stop over Thurs. or Fri. and will need the help Fri. after practice.
Thanks again,
Freida
(931) 260-9856