PDA

View Full Version : Shipped Parts Out Today (TRX450R JB A-Arms)

bobbo97f150
06-20-2011, 10:43 PM
I shipped a set of JB a arms for a TRX450R to you today. UPS claims they will be there Thursday (6-23-11).

I'm not sure what the color is called but I'd like to get the uppers and lowers the same color as the stock TRX450R frame. Is this called metallic silver?

Thanks,
Robert Hanson
Lufkin, TX

Pappy
06-21-2011, 09:44 AM
10-4, I will keep an eye out for them

bobbo97f150
07-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Just checking. Any updates on these? Thanks!

bobbo97f150
07-28-2011, 08:32 PM
PM Sent.

Pappy
07-29-2011, 06:42 AM
I returned your pm and again, I apologise for not having them done. As I explained the stripping companies I use have either jacked the price through the roof or have basically shut down in this heat.

You arms are burnt off and awaiting blasting, but both times I went to pick them up this week nothing was ready. I will pick them up monday regardless and get them done myself and you will not be charged for them.

If they dont get straightened out, I may have to seriously consider not accepting powdercoated items or invest in a burn off oven which in this economy would kill me. One of the biggest reasons I have been able to keep costs low over the years is because of the availability of fairly uniform and low cost stripping. The company (only one in a 50 mile radius) that does a correct burn off now wants $100 to strip 4 a-arms. Crazy I know, and it has me up against the wall with which direction to take. The other company that just does blasting is considering taking on the burn off process so that they can expand but no firm decisons have been made. It hasnt affected me to much due to this being summer and im usually dead with work as far as needing powdercoated parts stripped, but with your job, it kind of landed at the worst possible time and I do apologise.

Sorry for the rant, ive never held back info and try my best to be as upfront and honest with folks as I can.