PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with people

ZeroLogic
06-20-2011, 02:56 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003539/Man-killed-newborn-daughter-cinderblock-afford-second-child.html

This happened about 20 minutes from me. It is sickening.

BlaineKaiser450
06-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Thats just absurd how is that even possible?!?! And why wouldn't they just put the child up for adoption if they were that desperate...

fandl450r
06-20-2011, 04:00 PM
I can't even put into word how sick this makes me.

rageatvsupermom
06-20-2011, 04:02 PM
I think we should start taking away the right to have children from all the welfare
recipients. This is sad and disturbing, so many people out there who can't have kids and he just killed her like she meant nothing more than the gum on the bottom of his shoe. Bless her little soul.

kyleschonert
06-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003539/Man-killed-newborn-daughter-cinderblock-afford-second-child.html

This happened about 20 minutes from me. It is sickening.

I say we drive the 20 minutes and bash his freaking skull with a cinder block!

That is sickening. I don't even know how to react to reading that. I just had some friends that had a baby girl a little over a week ago and I don't know how you couldn't do anything but love them!

I agree with rageatvsupermom, although there are some parents not on welfare that are idiotic enough to do that.

God bless her and thankfully she doesn't have to grow up with those sick parents.

C41Xracer
06-21-2011, 04:27 PM
That makes me sick........i hope he gets his face smashed in while in prison

Quad18star
06-21-2011, 07:54 PM
That's just fking sickening. Hang them both!!!!!

ZBlaster
06-21-2011, 08:08 PM
I wish it was possible for him to get the death penalty and be sentenced to die by blunt force trauma from a cinder block to the head... That is after they smash all fingers, toes, joints, etc.

Scum like that need to be embarrassed, tortured, and forced to endure a slow and painful death. Maybe it would stop some of this ****.

slightlybent47
06-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Unfortunately our society has never addressed the problem of training your young people how the raise or care for children.
This the most basic and primal rights we have and yet no one is required to undergo any type of training or poses a license to be a parent.
Over the years I’ve seen many cases where a parent brings harm to there child. (Andrea Yates) comes to mind.

With so many young under age people getting pregnant these days it would seem the school system would start teaching students some type of parenting skills.
They are supposed to prepare you for your future and that would include being a parent at some point in your life.

I need a license and show financial responsibility to drive a car, or carry a gun or ride an ATV, or go fishing, but I can have as many kids as I want without proof of financial responsibility or have any shelter for them. They will just hand you your baby and say good luck!

As much as I hate the Middle East and the way they do things, at least they have one thing rite. An eye for an eye, if you steal they cut your hand off, if you beat someone they beat you back. If you stab someone they stab you.
I saw on the news where a man threw acid in his wife’s eyes and blinded her. The government punished him by putting acid in his eyes and making him go blind as well.
We need some of that logic around here.

rd2005
06-21-2011, 09:08 PM
That is truly just sick! There is absolutely NO reason for this to happen. There are places to take a child (aka: SAFE PLACE) if you just don't want him/her anymore or if you are going to hurt an innocent child! They could have walked into any hospital/fire station/Police/EMS even a Wal-Mart & handed the child over to them & just tell them they are unable to take care of the child & walk away! Now their actions have brutally killed an infant, their children’s lives will be altered, & their own lives are destroyed as well! I have no pity for people like this though. It’s too bad our justice system will not properly punish them…eye for an eye!

CJM
06-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Crackheads I bet. Sick, sick, sick people.

Aarons 01 400EX
06-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
With so many young under age people getting pregnant these days it would seem the school system would start teaching students some type of parenting skills.
They are supposed to prepare you for your future and that would include being a parent at some point in your life.

As a health teacher in IL, I'm going to tell you that we are to teach abstinence and not really sex education. They used to have these classes in Home Ec(family/consumer science) that taught child development, but with the lack of funds in school systems now, the states have cut these programs.

slightlybent47
06-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
As a health teacher in IL, I'm going to tell you that we are to teach abstinence and not really sex education. They used to have these classes in Home Ec(family/consumer science) that taught child development, but with the lack of funds in school systems now, the states have cut these programs.

That doesn’t seem to be working! Abstinence works like “just say no” did for drugs. A big joke!

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
06-22-2011, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX

Practice what you preach teacher! AHAHAH.

But that is so disgusting. Hope he gets the death penalty.

woodsracer144
06-23-2011, 09:19 PM
that is just sick.

when i was a JR in HS a friend of mine was preg and her BF ran out the door and i stepped up and startted helping her. she miss carried about 3 months in. Even though i wasnt the dad it really effected me cause i felt like dad because the rear deal was a dead beat and my friend needed a hand.
it was a little messed up but its done and over now...