PDA

View Full Version : Unreal

Pappy
06-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Read the story.....

http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/563391/Teenage-boy-killed-in-mishap.html?nav=5006

Happened just over the hill from my place yesterday. Too damn dumb to even make up a better story......

finsteratv
06-20-2011, 01:55 PM
What kind of a father would shoot his own son..also if you live in the country at 13 and havnt handled a firearm i havnt met you yet..pappy your right about being to damn dumb on the storry too..

400exrider707
06-20-2011, 01:58 PM
WTF? That is tragic, and one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. How does that happen?

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 02:03 PM
so he tried to teach his son a lesson by spinning around and shooting a gun at him? or did he think his son was trying to take him out? this is where common sense comes into play...if your not ready to shoot....set the UNLOADED gun down..

Ruby Soho
06-20-2011, 02:03 PM
wow....

bens250ex
06-20-2011, 02:09 PM
thats a big WTF? sad the boy lost his life like this but damn funny the dad came up with that story....wow is all i can say

rageatvsupermom
06-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Wow, I guess we have reverted to the wild west days...I hope they have the death penalty where he is...he deserves it.

CJM
06-20-2011, 08:00 PM
wtf, what was explained as what happened makes no sense unless the guy was an inbred idiot.

tjsdaname
06-20-2011, 08:16 PM
"He said he heard a gunshot and felt like the boy was shooting at him so he spun around and fired a shot back,"

clearly not an accident....

slightlybent47
06-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by CJM
wtf, what was explained as what happened makes no sense unless the guy was an inbred idiot.

Well it did happen in WV.

There was a story here many years ago where a guy clamed he was sitting on a park bench whittling on a stick and minding his own business, when a guy came running around the corner and ran into his knife.(27 times)lol

CJM
06-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47

There was a story here many years ago where a guy clamed he was sitting on a park bench whittling on a stick and minding his own business, when a guy came running around the corner and ran into his knife.(27 times)lol

Well, that does make sense now that you mention it.

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47

you've never met someone in a narrow hallway and bumped into them a buch of times because you both wanted to go the same way? thats what happened to the knife guy...but it was more painfull. I bet the guy who got stabbed kept saying "ooops sorry. ooppss sorry. ouch sorry. ouch damnit sorry"

insaneracin2003
06-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
you've never met someone in a narrow hallway and bumped into them a buch of times because you both wanted to go the same way? thats what happened to the knife guy...but it was more painfull. I bet the guy who got stabbed kept saying "ooops sorry. ooppss sorry. ouch sorry. ouch damnit sorry"
LMFAO Tommy...