PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Dunn

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 10:02 AM
RIP Ryan):
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/ryan-dunn-dead-jackass-star-car-crash_n_880322.html

sly400ex
06-20-2011, 10:06 AM
WTF!:(

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 10:09 AM
Ik):

ridehonda400ex
06-20-2011, 10:12 AM
I cried a little...he was one of my favorite j@ck@sses too!! Hopefully they make more, at least one in memory of him

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 10:15 AM
i woke up to a text on my phone about it from a buddyu. i was in shock. i had to look it up.

chronicsmoke
06-20-2011, 11:19 AM
apparently from what I've been hearing just now, He's not dead

it was all a hoax for the next movie?

I dont know who to beleive.. if it was a hoax, then that's pretty low..

IF he is dead, then RIP.

TMZ is hardly a reputable source

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 11:33 AM
This source is reliable-
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/20/jackass-star-ryan-dunn-killed-in-car-crash-report-says/

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 11:36 AM
reliable-
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1666021/jackass-ryan-dunn-dead.jhtml

WhiteZrider
06-20-2011, 11:41 AM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x34-26l1B2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
if iti was a hoax they should have said it was Bam...then i wouldn't feel so sad

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
if iti was a hoax they should have said it was Bam...then i wouldn't feel so sad why dont you look bam?

chronicsmoke
06-20-2011, 12:09 PM
even on Fox News everything is "according to TMZ"

TMZ is a celebrity gossip magazine, i dont take ANYTHING they publish seriously..

like I said, I dont know what happened, who died, ect.. but if it IS true and Dunn IS dead, may he RIP..

To me there seems to be too many discrepancies for my liking..

buck440
06-20-2011, 12:21 PM
man that's terrible. he had the most kickass beard so i grew one just like his. i couldn't care less it it was any of the others but ryan was my idol in many ways.

chronicsmoke
06-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by buck440
man that's terrible. he had the most kickass beard so i grew one just like his. i couldn't care less it it was any of the others but ryan was my idol in many ways.

NEVER shave that beard!!

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
why dont you look bam?

bam is a loser. he just pisses people off for the "show" he is the biggest betch in the jackass group he can dish it out but he can't take it. he is rich fr doing nothing and kids see him as a role model. just a loser

buck440
06-20-2011, 01:43 PM
well here is/was his car.

Duf6
06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
It does suck he seemed like a cool guy.

bens250ex
06-20-2011, 02:16 PM
doesn't come as a surprise, i was just waiting to see one of them killed doin somethin stupid. RIP

BlaineKaiser450
06-20-2011, 03:50 PM
RIP Dunn

JJs450r
06-20-2011, 04:36 PM
"its a car toy" rip dunn

JIM GRACE
06-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Hard to feel bad for a guy who crashes a Porsche into the woods going so fast his car burst into flames. This death could have been avoided IMO

Rip

JForestZ34
06-20-2011, 05:19 PM
RIP dunn...

TMZ is always first to report on things... They might be slezzy, but they knew about the lindsey lohan thing before her lawyers knew about it...

Reports are saying he was drinking moments before the crash, I feel bad but it's his own stpuidity.....

James

Kickstarts-suck
06-20-2011, 06:55 PM
When will people learn not to drink and drive??

I have a friend that when he does always messes up his truck by running into a ditch or something stupid and he still hasn't learned. Has happened like 5 times now. No matter how many times Ive told him to stop he never listens..

RIP to Ryan though.

JForestZ34
06-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck

I have a friend that when he does always messes up his truck by running into a ditch or something stupid and he still hasn't learned. Has happened like 5 times now. No matter how many times Ive told him to stop he never listens..

He won't listen till he kills someone or he gets himself killed..

James

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
He won't listen till he kills someone or he gets himself killed..

James

its the "it can't happen to me" mentality that gets people in this situation:rolleyes:

madskrillz2
06-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by ridehonda400ex
I cried a little...he was one of my favorite j@ck@sses too!! Hopefully they make more, at least one in memory of him

He was my favorite and yeah I kinda choked up when I heard about it. So sad. This was kind of a wake up call for me too. I'll go ahead and admit I drink and drive too much. I don't know why I just have always been an idiot about it. Now I've never crashed, done anything that I wouldn't ordinarily do, but that's still not an excuse. Like someone said, it's just a matter of time before something DOES happen. There's really nothing "positive" about someones death but this has given me a different mind set. I guess since it was one of my favorite "entertainers" or whatever you would like to call him

madskrillz2
06-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by JIM GRACE
Hard to feel bad for a guy who crashes a Porsche into the woods going so fast his car burst into flames. This death could have been avoided IMO

Rip

So you're saying if it was one of your family members, you wouldn't feel sorry for them? Lots of deaths happen every year that could have been avoided. Still no reason to be heartless about it.

250rsforlife
06-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
So you're saying if it was one of your family members, you wouldn't feel sorry for them? Lots of deaths happen every year that could have been avoided. Still no reason to be heartless about it.
not to be mean but he posted RIP = rest in peace showing he felt bad and its sad that he died its never good when anyone dies to put it along those lines

madskrillz2
06-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 250rsforlife
not to be mean but he posted RIP = rest in peace showing he felt bad and its sad that he died its never good when anyone dies to put it along those lines

Yeah I guess I'm just kind of defensive since it's somebody I liked.

JIM GRACE
06-20-2011, 08:50 PM

If one of my family members did the same thing I would say he's in idiot and hopes he rests in peace. Farr from heartless. :D

250rsforlife
06-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah I guess I'm just kind of defensive since it's somebody I liked.
i can respect that theres no problem there

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 09:52 PM
When I die I don't want to be known as the guy that put a toy car in a condom and shoved it up my *** then went to get xrays...I mean he made a lot of money but is it worth it? he was a welder before the jackass guys picked him up.... if they had not picked him up he would prbably still be alive....and wouldn't have been able to afford a porche

HondaRacing83
06-20-2011, 10:04 PM
I wanna go knowing I lived life to the fullest. Thats how Dunn went.

madskrillz2
06-20-2011, 11:21 PM
When I die I don't want to be known as the guy that put a toy car in a condom and shoved it up my *** then went to get xrays...I mean he made a lot of money but is it worth it? he was a welder before the jackass guys picked him up.... if they had not picked him up he would prbably still be alive....and wouldn't have been able to afford a porche

He still did jackass style stuff before there was a Jackass. Have you ever seen CKY videos?

Tommy Warren
06-20-2011, 11:42 PM
He still did jackass style stuff before there was a Jackass. Have you ever seen CKY videos?

yeah but he didn't make nearly the money doing CKY. don't get me wrong I like the guy.....it just doesn't seem worth it to me. He is not a stupid guy he just acted stupid to be rich and famous

ryan243
06-21-2011, 04:27 AM
yeah but he didn't make nearly the money doing CKY. don't get me wrong I like the guy.....it just doesn't seem worth it to me. He is not a stupid guy he just acted stupid to be rich and famous

So the fact that he had enough money to buy a porsche killed him? You can drink and drive and die in any car, doesn't matter what you paid for it. He lived his life up and had fun while he was here, you have to respect that. Seeing the old CKY videos I truly don't think anything changed except the amount of money he made

Rip Dunn

muddy400EX
06-21-2011, 05:39 AM

i bet he had a hell of a time tho! i see what your saying, but jackass gave him the rich and famous lifestyle and he had fun with it

dunn was prolly my favorite jackass dude, that sucks but i knew it was coming. i cant believe noone got killed making one of the movies

and i hate when people say its their own fault because they did this or that. ya he shouldnt drink and drive, but everybody makes mistakes and does stupid things. some people just get lucky and get out of it alright

Tommy Warren
06-21-2011, 09:00 AM
He was my favorite jackass as well. Its just too bad they had to be falling down drunk and stoned on whatever they could find in order to do what they loved. kids looked up to these guys and on the jackass movies they didn't seem too messed up...they hid it well. but they have all been to rehab and if you've ever heard bams radio show on sattelite radio he does it from his house and its just a bunch of junkies smashed out of their tree. You can't even understand what they are saying. but yes he partied hard and had a blast. good for him:)

muddy400EX
06-21-2011, 09:47 AM
He was my favorite jackass as well. Its just too bad they had to be falling down drunk and stoned on whatever they could find in order to do what they loved. kids looked up to these guys and on the jackass movies they didn't seem too messed up...they hid it well. but they have all been to rehab and if you've ever heard bams radio show on sattelite radio he does it from his house and its just a bunch of junkies smashed out of their tree. You can't even understand what they are saying. but yes he partied hard and had a blast. good for him:)

ya they're pretty nuts,lol. atleast they kept the drugs and alcohol out of the movies tho. so the main audience don't see it,lol.

destey
06-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is the drunken car flip.

TheLane
06-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by destey

:rolleyes:

lol diiiiiccckkkkkkkk.

SRH
06-21-2011, 12:29 PM
honestly its sad for those who cared about him his relationship ended so unexpected

but everyone dies...bursting into flames in a porsche...i could think of alot worse ways to go out, he seemed to lived a blessed life short story...but i dont think its sad....sad is being 95 in a nursing home with care takers treating you like a pet monkey and you die alone....to die like a rockstar isnt that sad

SRH
06-21-2011, 12:36 PM

lol that cracks me up

"tommy warren dies when the book shelf collapses behind his computer desk and breaks his neck as he was pleasuring himself to his favorite adult website,he was found by some jehova witnesses naked in his computer chair with the book case on top of him ,tommy was most known for his posts on exriders and well liked in the neighborhood"

"star of jackass dies as porsche bursts into flames "

life can happen to anyone at anytime...toy car in the *** or not, all the jackass guys seem like cool dudes im sure dunn experienced things most of us never will...im certainly not sticking a car up my ***

SRH
06-21-2011, 12:37 PM

lmao im stealing this

muddy400EX
06-21-2011, 01:20 PM

ya know, at first i thought that was a really a-hole comment. but actually, dunn probably woulda liked it:)

Aarons 01 400EX
06-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Don't forget that Dunn killed someone else in the car with him.

Tommy Warren
06-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by SRH
lol that cracks me up

"tommy warren dies when the book shelf collapses behind his computer desk and breaks his neck as he was pleasuring himself to his favorite adult website,he was found by some jehova witnesses naked in his computer chair with the book case on top of him ,tommy was most known for his posts on exriders and well liked in the neighborhood"

"star of jackass dies as porsche bursts into flames "

life can happen to anyone at anytime...toy car in the *** or not, all the jackass guys seem like cool dudes im sure dunn experienced things most of us never will...im certainly not sticking a car up my ***
now thats a tv show...."jerkin it with the johos"

madskrillz2
06-21-2011, 01:59 PM

I realize that but that comment I quoted just made it sound like you were saying the Jackass guys are the reason this happened.

madskrillz2
06-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
ya they're pretty nuts,lol. atleast they kept the drugs and alcohol out of the movies tho. so the main audience don't see it,lol.

They never kept the alcohol out. Not until Jackass 3 anyway and they only did that because of Steveo.

SRH
06-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
ya know, at first i thought that was a really a-hole comment. but actually, dunn probably woulda liked it:)

lol i was thinking the same....

Tommy Warren
06-21-2011, 03:43 PM
They never kept the alcohol out. Not until Jackass 3 anyway and they only did that because of Steveo.

thats right I forgot about them funneling beer into steve-o's dirt shute..

flyboy1294
06-22-2011, 07:10 AM

Because of Steveo? What happened? I'm a bit behind on this stuff...

Tommy Warren
06-22-2011, 07:46 AM
steve-o went to rahab and quit drinking. thats why jackass 3 was so hard for him...he had to do everything sober

Tommy Warren
06-22-2011, 07:48 AM
maybe bam does have a heart.....

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/3df_1308716603"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/3df_1308716603" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

madskrillz2
06-22-2011, 03:14 PM
maybe bam does have a heart.....

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/3df_1308716603"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/3df_1308716603" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Yeah that was hard to watch

JForestZ34
06-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
Don't forget that Dunn killed someone else in the car with him.

I was waiting too see if anyone else would bring this up..

Everyone is worried about dunn.. This guy killed a Iraq war veterian.. Navy seal with 3 tours over seas.. I don't see any of you guys bringing that up...

Dunn made a mistake and drove drunk.. He got someone killed along with getting himself killed... It's a sad thing BUT IMO his friends should have done more..

Not saying it's there fault but poor choices made for a bad accident...

Jackass or not he had a conviction for DUI in 2005 and guess didn't learn his lesson... I can see a law suit from the passenger's parents.. Possibly suing dunn's parents....

James

blacknblue#2
06-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
I was waiting too see if anyone else would bring this up..

Everyone is worried about dunn.. This guy killed a Iraq war veterian.. Navy seal with 3 tours over seas.. I don't see any of you guys bringing that up...

Dunn made a mistake and drove drunk.. He got someone killed along with getting himself killed... It's a sad thing BUT IMO his friends should have done more..

Not saying it's there fault but poor choices made for a bad accident...

Jackass or not he had a conviction for DUI in 2005 and guess didn't learn his lesson... I can see a law suit from the passenger's parents.. Possibly suing dunn's parents....

James

What happened was tragic and horrible. 2 ppl are dead over stupid mistakes but if a lawsuit takes place then his parents will be going about it all wrong and would be using their sons death for a sad sad way to inherit some cash. Im not saying i dont feel bad for everyone involved because I truly do but ive been around a similar situation and i doubt Dunn forced that boy to get in the car. There are pictures of them drinking together earlier in the night so obviously the boy knew how much Dunn had been drinking and still got in the car willingly im sure. Just a sad accident and i feel sorry for everyones loss

sly400ex
06-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
What happened was tragic and horrible. 2 ppl are dead over stupid mistakes but if a lawsuit takes place then his parents will be going about it all wrong and would be using their sons death for a sad sad way to inherit some cash. Im not saying i dont feel bad for everyone involved because I truly do but ive been around a similar situation and i doubt Dunn forced that boy to get in the car. There are pictures of them drinking together earlier in the night so obviously the boy knew how much Dunn had been drinking and still got in the car willingly im sure. Just a sad accident and i feel sorry for everyones loss

x2.......just sad

madskrillz2
06-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2

Exactly what I was going to say. He's just as much at fault for getting in the car with him.

SRH
06-24-2011, 08:24 PM
bam is devastated ..i seen another video of him just crying talking about it...i was kind of suprised he seemed really shocked that death can happen like that....tragic