PDA

View Full Version : LT KFX 80 parts

hawaiianbasshed
06-18-2011, 01:20 AM
I got a few variators, trans setups, a crank and a flywheel/stator and a few other things on ebay for stupid cheap. all the stuff was out of my sons bike, I went through 3 or 4 cases before I got rid of the quad for a more jump friendly bike so I have alot of misc engine stuff from it. some of it needs cleaning up but all of it was working without problems. I'd be willing to stuff as much of it into a flat rate box as possible and combine the shipping.

hoping to get cash into paypal to fund my lt250r build/rebuild all of it is also obo :)

hawaiianbasshed
06-19-2011, 01:05 AM
I really don't need any of it, if someone wants it make me a half decent offer, if I like it I will throw in extra stuff I didn't even list :) I have a few duplicates of what's listed and a few other things I didn't list as I was considering giving them to a buddy who has an LT80 but at this point I don't care we can get him more parts later lol

I really wanna finish my LT250r build/rebulid

hawaiianbasshed
06-23-2011, 09:45 PM
stuff is ending soon, I have a good jug somewhere with a used piston. no porting. got another fully tranny gear setup, another variator and a few other things. 2 clutch side engine covers with a crappy polish job, a used drive belt, some front sprockets 13t 428 pitch and at least one stocker, I'm looking to just get rid of all the parts I have if someone wants to do $100 shipped I'll stuff all the stuff I can into a flat rate box, if you don't want the clutch side covers I'm sure I can make everything else I have fit.

LT80
06-24-2011, 06:52 AM
You feeling OK????
You haven't had a LOL in 2 posts!!!! :D

hawaiianbasshed
06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
slightly stressed, got all the paperwork and legwork to buy our 1st house, put in the downpayment and all closing costs ect. then got laid off and we're still in escrow waiting to close, I'm in the process of building/rebuilding my LT250r which I have the motor split on, I have to renew my electrical journeymans license b4 the end of this month, which I'm missing paperwork on, I'm trying to decide if I wanna sell my ltr450, trying to get rid of all the spare stuff I have sitting around and a few other things here and there... so yeah, not to many LOLs lately :D I'm still as full of laughs as ever tho. not to mention how much the wife is freaking out about a mortgage while I'm laid off and she's a stay at home mom ;) told her we'll make it work. we have enough cushion for a few months of full mortgage payments tho and we will be renting out the 1bd apartment and maybe the studio it has..

hawaiianbasshed
06-24-2011, 08:07 PM
parts list

3 variators with plates and a few rollers I think 15 or 16 rollers total

one plate is good shape, one has alot of surface rust and one has a mar in the keyway from it slipping at one point (probably not seated good) I never had a problem when I ran it but it is there.

1 carb with reed, cage, cage spacer and o-ring, carb has everything except the spring, slide, needle ect are all there, stock jet

2 full tranny gear sets

1 crank out of a running bike, there's maring on the shaft where the starter gear sits I believe it was but still holds the starter gear fine

starter gear and key

magneto and stator out of running bike

cylinder and piston out of running bike (does show some wear but didn't have starting or running issues)

think that's about it. if there's any interest lmk, the auctions are all ending in 2hrs but none of it has offers and it's all cheap w/bin

I'd rather sell it all to one person so I can ship it all at once and the person gets a better deal as it will be at most 2 flat rate boxes. I think it's a good deal for $100 shipped myself. hell I should post it on CL and see if anyone is interested locally so I don't even HAVE to ship it :D

IF there is any interest lmk as I just wanna get rid of it at this point.

I also have a used drive belt and a few front sprockets (428 maybe some chain but it's older so may as well get new stuff since it's cheap, good to have in a pinch in case chain breaks)

the $100 shipped is OFF ebay, as all of it isn't listed there as I got lazy after a certain point and stopped listing stuff.

hawaiianbasshed
06-29-2011, 05:46 PM
$75 shipped, can take pix of everything upon request... I'm sure if I look hard enough I have other spare parts as well.