PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Suzuki LT500R Quadzilla for Sale -MUST SEE!!

muddybuggies
06-17-2011, 05:41 PM
1990 Suzuki LT500R Quadzilla - 500cc quadracer

This is a great quad! 500 2 Stroke. Has New top end, reeds, brand new pipe, chain & sprockets. No cracks in the newer plastics, newer Razr tires all the way around, additional sand paddles on rims, aluminum rear grab bar, custom flame seat cover, custom decals, silver lake flag, and some other miscellaneous stuff in a box. New piston, top end, cylinder just re-done at the end of April this year.

I just had it out on the trails the weekend of June 3rd and it runs great. I've also had it on the sand dunes with no problems.

I've owned this quad for about 9 years & have done a lot of work to it. I take very good care of my toys.

Across the front, custom decal says "Yes it's Fast - Quadzilla - No you can't ride it". Across the back, custom decal says "Damn your fast cause you were haulin' *** when I passed you". There are a couple spots where the very tips of the flame decals are just starting to peel up. I did not glue them back down to the plastic in case you'd want to remove them.

A great ATV & a great toy!

I am selling this to buy a boat so the whole family can play. As much as I love this machine, it's time for it to be somebody else's pride & joy.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Price is $3500 OBO.

Thanks!