PDA

View Full Version : Lenny Here It Is

Derno24
02-20-2003, 10:15 PM
New toy in the garage and the old one next to it.

Derno24
02-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Another shot

Derno24
02-20-2003, 10:17 PM
One more for good luck

Derno24
02-20-2003, 10:19 PM
I forgot to show you the pic I took at tower...

newjacksm
02-20-2003, 10:35 PM
nice pics!

02-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Looks good, but with all the frogs in your garage its starting to look like a pond :)

Nice TC pic but enough friggin snow allready :grr

Derno24
02-21-2003, 08:16 AM
Is that you on that yellow quad....Looks like the abominabal snowman:D

YZROOSTINYA
02-21-2003, 08:17 AM
I know that trail!!! hahaha

Glow Plug
02-21-2003, 08:19 AM
nice :D

250rmike
02-21-2003, 08:25 AM
nice but umm what happend to the front of the red one bumers gone skid plate all bent up? looks like it hurt

Ex'r Marlin
02-21-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Looks good, but with all the frogs in your garage its starting to look like a pond :)Lol's Lenny! I never thought of that until I looked back up to the picture!:D

Congrats Ron (Derno24)! Best wishes with it! BTW... The new bumper will be blue today, already for your next tree encounter! Does this make your atv a "tree frog"???:confused: :D

Derno24
02-21-2003, 08:36 AM
250rmike: I had a mishap with a tree, the frame was ok, but the bumper didn't make it and the skid got a little twisted in the front. Bike is ok just need to put the new bumper on.

I am hoping the new one won't like to go in the trees. It was trained by someone who knows how to ride ( NOT ME ).:blah

Derno24
02-21-2003, 08:37 AM
RIBBIT, RIBBIT, RIBBIT...,.Man I could go for some ribs now. Or a fly.:macho

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-21-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Looks good, but with all the frogs in your garage its starting to look like a pond :)

Nice TC pic but enough friggin snow allready :grr

LMAO, Good one Lenny I have always thought they looked like a frog :blah

RON you are making Colby whine (sp?)

Colby@C&DRacing
02-21-2003, 09:01 AM
I'm not whining ron! I am crying there is a difference. Anyway looks nice when are you shipping it? You have the address right?:D

Sparks425Ex
02-21-2003, 09:07 AM
I got one Question:

Are you at all worried about Dale going under? What are you gonna do when they fall through?

I am curious because I was thinking abotu getting one just as a play ride but I don't wanna get stuck with a problem tho...

Nice Quads Tho...

Ex'r Marlin
02-21-2003, 09:11 AM
Ron... I am surprized you did not take a picture with the new seat on it!

Hey Dusty (Silverfox), Ron and I went to pick up his Cannondale in my truck last night... I was tempted to throw him out and steal the Dale from him. Both machines are very nice... and tempting. I can relate to how Colby is feeling... But then again, Colby already has the red one spoken for, right???:D

02-21-2003, 09:14 AM
Does this make your atv a "tree frog"???

LMFAO now thats a tree jumping toad :D

250rmike: I had a mishap with a tree,
The quading version of a love triangle, Ron his c-dale and every tree in north america :devil

Is that you on that yellow quad....Looks like the abominabal snowman Kinda felt more like walt disney (he is frozen for those who didnt get it)

Nj400EX
02-21-2003, 11:05 AM
2 Dales and a Z-400 and Ron hangs out on EXriders.com ????? Go figure :devil :huh :blah

The first and 3rd one from the right are Ron's

QuadTrix6
02-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Ron you bought a trail quad for me !!! :eek: :blah ..LMAO looks real good , good luck with it :cool:

Nj400EX
02-21-2003, 11:56 AM
:D Must be nice to have money :blah

Derno24
02-21-2003, 12:33 PM
Nacs425ex: I am not too worried. They are up for auction in the middle of march and I am pretty sure some one will buy them and continue the quad line. If they don't I have already contacted several different places to get parts. Apparently they aren't impossible to get.

John: You can't ride it you might get stuck and Lenny all dirty.:blah

Dusty: Did Colby get that bumper yet??? I will be sending it piece mail you will just have to reassemble down there. I figure it will be cheaper shipping this way.:D

Rich: You know you got more money than me. At least I finally know what the marine references are too now. lol Besides you honda guys are more fun anyway...You should here what I say about you on the other boards...j/k:eek:
Besides I will be getting rid of one shortly I just have to decide which one...the z or the red dale???? Dilema's

QuadTrix6
02-21-2003, 01:14 PM
:D hey ron i think even if a company goes out of business they have to keep producing parts for 10 years for the bikes that were sold, im not sure if that is true but i have heard it a few times on here :cool:

Derno24
02-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Little twist to that. The law is if the company stop pruducing something not if they go out of business. Like I said I am not too worried about it. If no one buys them I still have places that can get new parts...

insane250Racer
02-21-2003, 09:09 PM
ahha lamo ( frogs) i always thought they looked like a bug but yea a frog does fit them better! :devil :D

Derno24
02-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Insane: Where ya at in Philly???

killed300ex
02-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Derno24

Rich: You know you got more money than me. At least I finally know what the marine references are too now. lol Besides you honda guys are more fun anyway...You should here what I say about you on the other boards...j/k:eek:
Besides I will be getting rid of one shortly I just have to decide which one...the z or the red dale???? Dilema's [/B]

NO its not a delema send the red dale to me and be over with it lol those are some nice quads wish they were in my garage
killed

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:49 AM
Since I started this one before I couldn't let it die without up dating some things. Here is the almost completed version of Ron's new toy 2.0...

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:51 AM
Here are the up grades...Hiper's all the way around...The elka triple's with ssd front and dual rear with rezzie's

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:52 AM
The Denton steering stabilizer

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:53 AM
The HMF slip on...Yes I know the powder coating is flaking, but I just don't want to send it back yet.

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:54 AM
The Guts Flame gripper seat...Could for at least 5 ponies...:devil

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:55 AM
The wicked looking AC Bumper....

Derno24
02-28-2003, 04:57 AM
And the final piece of the puzzle...The remap to the moto/speed map...Lenny I am now ready to recieve my *** kicking:mad:

Derno24
02-28-2003, 05:01 AM
At this time I would like to acknowledge all the little people that made this soooo possible. Colby and Dusty for the endless hours I have talked your ear off on the phone...Lenny for just being Lenny....Nj400ex for not killing me because I still have that tape...To Father Marlin For the love he gives me everyday and the ride to get the toy and many other things I won't post on this site...And finally BansheeRich not just because he is sitting behind me right now, but for the late night help on wrenching the toy back together without him I would still be in the basement staring at the 2 quads wondering how the hell the parts were going to magically jump from one machine to the other. And of course all the other usual people GOD, MOM, DAD, and the WIFE for not killing me....YET:devil

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-28-2003, 01:20 PM
At this time I would like to acknowledge all the little people that made this soooo possible. Colby and Dusty for the endless hours I have talked your ear off on the phone...Lenny for just being Lenny....Nj400ex for not killing me because I still have that tape...To Father Marlin For the love he gives me everyday and the ride to get the toy and many other things I won't post on this site...And finally BansheeRich not just because he is sitting behind me right now, but for the late night help on wrenching the toy back together without him I would still be in the basement staring at the 2 quads wondering how the hell the parts were going to magically jump from one machine to the other. And of course all the other usual people GOD, MOM, DAD, and the WIFE for not killing me....YET:devil

LMAO
And the winner for the best speech award goes to RON.

Derno24
02-28-2003, 01:32 PM
Does this mean that I get to give another speech???:rolleyes:

Ex'r Marlin
02-28-2003, 02:03 PM
Ron... You are just too silly!

I think we all help you so that maybe one day you will be sane!:D

Glad to see you got your new Cannondale put together! Sorry to hear that this weekends race at Rausch Creek got postponed... I know you are dying for bragging rights!:devil

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-28-2003, 02:08 PM
So Ron when are you going to start sending the other bike in pieces to Colby he is anxiously (sp?) waiting :D

Derno24
02-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Sane what does that word mean...Marlin will attest the other quad is almost ready to start shipping. Now all I am waiting for is the money :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Lunatic929
02-28-2003, 10:40 PM
Maybe one day I can ride again with you guys, when the good fairy leaves me some cash!! Maybe when Ron isn't allowed out and is punished by the Mrs...@! Then I'll steal one of the quads out of the garage and take it for a good spin, LOL... Ron is good friend and sometimes spreads the wealth, letting others enjoy some of his toys, just not the Fast one...:D

P.S.- As long as I don't have to ride a Banshee!!! LOL
Inside joke for all those T.C. riders that remember that funny day:blah :blah :blah

Ex'r Marlin
03-01-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic929
P.S.- As long as I don't have to ride a Banshee!!! LOL
Inside joke for all those T.C. riders that remember that funny day:blah :blah :blah NO BANSHEE FOR YOU!!!! Lots of laughs!

BTW... Anyone that was there for the Exriders.com Tower City ride back in September remembers you very well... Especially the Banshee! :rolleyes:

Nj400EX
03-01-2003, 03:30 PM
The new Dale is lookin good Ron . Good luck with it . Where's my tape ???:devil :D :macho :mad: :grr

BansheeRich : How in the he!! is it going dude ?? You need to come riding with us again . I'll still never forget that night with the 4 of us sitting around the campfire laughing at Ron getting attacked by a bear :macho

if you do ride with us again...........PLEASE , no more of this LoL:devil :eek2:

Tainted Glory
03-01-2003, 03:36 PM
hey nj400ex, are those pics youve been posting from tc? they like like a good place

Derno24
03-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Why yes they are...I may not be able to get you tapes NJ400ex, but at least you got the pics...Tower city is definitely a cool place to ride I like the fact you don't have to worry about being chased.:cool:

Ex'r Marlin
03-01-2003, 08:05 PM
Tower city is definitely a cool place to ride. I like the fact you don't have to worry about being chased.:cool: :cool:

Lunatic929
03-01-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Nj400EX
The new Dale is lookin good Ron . Good luck with it . Where's my tape ???:devil :D :macho :mad: :grr

BansheeRich : How in the he!! is it going dude ?? You need to come riding with us again . I'll still never forget that night with the 4 of us sitting around the campfire laughing at Ron getting attacked by a bear :macho

if you do ride with us again...........PLEASE , no more of this LoL:devil :eek2:

Yo, Wassup Rich!!!
I promise you that day wil never happen again... (LOL)
Well now that Ron has 3 quads , I'll just yank one of them off him ! At least I know his will run all day...
Hey, Ron and I just got done watching that footage from that bear attack, FUNNY S*@T!!
Yo, be cool... I'll be riding again soon!!

Derno24
03-02-2003, 02:26 AM
NJ400ex: I gave your tape to the postman, but he looked unhappy so maybe he gave it to a band of naked amish people and they are worshipping it. Just a possibility. I have another copy in the truck for when I see you though.

03-02-2003, 04:05 AM
TC=next weekend???????????

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Derno24
03-02-2003, 06:01 AM
Lenny you have a race next Sunday....Remember the big debut:confused: Flying Dutchman on Saturday...So if you want to do both I am game.:macho :mad: :grr

03-03-2003, 02:13 AM
As of right now I seriously dont know what I am doing.

The truck I use to haul the quad is needing some work (no brakes = no biggie but) and I thinking of maybe hitting chatts on the 9th and TC on the 16th for the "big ride".

I aint in no hurry for the "big debut" as you call it and from how things seem next weekend aint gonna be it anyhow.

All that plus I am still wanting to send the a-arms back to houser to get the tops chromed like they were supposed to be last year :grr