PDA

View Full Version : Atv Fury 2, Round 3 Results

raptor_02
02-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Here is how it went. KJ is incharge of posting the points now so he will post points tommorow.

raptor_02
02-20-2003, 08:48 PM
SCHEDULE:
feb. 13 LINCOLN (thursday) (done)
feb. 17 LAFAYETTE (monday) (done)
feb. 20 PRESCOTT (thursday) (done)
feb. 24 PROVIDENCE (monday)
feb. 27 TRENTON (thursday)
mar. 3 VENTURA (monday)
mar. 6 SAUSILITO (thursday)
mar. 10 KINGSTON (monday)

5 more rounds to go. I start my job back soon so I may have to miss one. Once again KJ will post points tommorow.

spectre
02-20-2003, 08:48 PM
i think i might get a max. of like 3 points in this series. lol

EricB
02-21-2003, 02:06 AM
hey i'm getting a PS2 and this game pretty soon. will i be able to play in the tourneys with a broadband adapter? kind of a dumb question, but it does say dial up.

KJ#14
02-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Here is how it stands after 3 rounds......................let me know if anything looks out of line.

DAVE250R
02-21-2003, 07:27 AM
i'll tell you i got taken out in a qual on a 2.12 pace i got landed
on .iam disgusted.i am not sayin it was intentional,BUT airmania
has done this 2 quals in a row sorry it was the lag just dont cut.
you practice for this just to lose cuz someone cant race clean.
the funny thing it isnt racen,but it was a qual.i am all done racing clean.

::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

KJ#14
02-21-2003, 07:27 AM
Hey,

I think I told a few people last night that the next Series race was on Tuesday night.............I'm not sure, but I think I did. So, if any of you guys get on ATVORF2 please let people know it is on Monday night.

Thanks

KJ

KJ#14
02-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by DAVE250R

::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Works,

I don't think Airmania is racing dirty, I've raced him and have not found him to be like that. It is bound to happen sometimes when you have two fast guys trying to get the best times to qualify. It sucks that it happened to you two weeks in a row. Just tell Rob to team you up with someone else for qualifing. I'll run with ya, I'll stay out of yor way............the best I can. :D

Later

KJ

raptor_02
02-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by DAVE250R

::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i think you and fastmike need to quit crying. If you was wrecked because of LAG it is obvious that airmania was really infront of you and had no idea that it happened. I have been in MANY MANY battles with Airmania. I'm talkin side by side lap after lap and I have never ever found him to be a dirty racer. Airmania has never said a bad word to anyone on that game and i don't think he appreciates people saying he is a dirty racer. But its over, lets move on to the next round. My advice would be hesitate a little off the start that way for sure you won't get mixed up with anyone. Unless you know for sure that your faster and can pull away once your outfront.

raptor_02
02-21-2003, 11:57 AM
KJ great job on the points sheet man. If it wasn't for you we couldn't even have this series so GOOD JOB KJ

RAPTORLE
02-21-2003, 02:05 PM
Here's what I have to say....

Quit yer cryin Works.....

I don't even think it's possible to wreck someone if you try. One time I was expecting someone to turn, so I went wide. They didn't turn, so I wrecked into them. The only bad thing is, I wrecked and they kept going! If you try to purposely wreck someone, you're only slowin yourself down....stunad.

And I'm sure when Airmania was 50 feet in the air bustin' a double holy man, boogie nights, indian air, point back, tsunami.....he had no idea you were going to be on the ground when he landed.

The moral of the story is, don't accuse people of racing dirty....especially when you are known to have been a cry baby in the past Works :blah

I remember back in the day, when you were talking **** on JB, me, and everybody else!!!!

raptor_02
02-21-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by RAPTORLE
Here's what I have to say....

Quit yer cryin Works.....

I don't even think it's possible to wreck someone if you try. One time I was expecting someone to turn, so I went wide. They didn't turn, so I wrecked into them. The only bad thing is, I wrecked and they kept going! If you try to purposely wreck someone, you're only slowin yourself down....stunad.

And I'm sure when Airmania was 50 feet in the air bustin' a double holy man, boogie nights, indian air, point back, tsunami.....he had no idea you were going to be on the ground when he landed.

The moral of the story is, don't accuse people of racing dirty....especially when you are known to have been a cry baby in the past Works :blah

I remember back in the day, when you were talking **** on JB, me, and everybody else!!!! well said RAPTORLE!! Hey I saw pics of your raptor and streetbike. VERY NICE MAN!!!! You need to get in on this action RAPTORLE. Very fun man!!!

KJ#14
02-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
KJ great job on the points sheet man. If it wasn't for you we couldn't even have this series so GOOD JOB KJ

Thanks JB

Now I just gotta start finishing better in the Series races!! :ermm:

raptor_02
02-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Tommorow night is round 4. Hope to see everyone there and good luck to all.