PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet 168 Motorcycle / ATV Dyno

Donald Blue
06-14-2011, 07:00 AM
For Sale is a Dynojet 168 with Eddy Currant and an AIF monitor including PC.
Serial # - 6001905
Manufacturer Date - 09-02-2004
Please contact for more information or pictures. Machine is in great condition.
Shipping / Freight is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact for details.

ltr450rider69
06-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Is this the one that was stole from atp racing?How much

Honda4life05
06-14-2011, 08:20 PM
How do you steal one of thoes??

Donald Blue
06-15-2011, 02:19 PM
You are correct. This is the Dyno from ATP Racing. As per the judge's ruling, I am the Owner of this Company's equipment. If you consider investing over $100,000 into a company stealing it, then I guess that is your opinion. It is, however, the opinion of the courts, that I bought this and the other machinery that I own and it is mine to sell.

I am asking $15,000.00 for the entire system including the PC and all attachments.

Nightbreed
06-15-2011, 04:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
You might want to get with your attorney before you make public posts trying to sell what does not Legally belong to you yet. Might wanna ask him about the fine print of the Law.

If you think that I am going to let you get away with taking the tools that I have busted my *** to buy, and tools that were left to me by my father before he passed NOT TO MENTION, the parts and an engine that belongs to John Patterson, with out fighting to the bitter end, you are badly mistaken !!!!

KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR MAIL BOX !!!!!!

And by the way, you invested a $100,000 in your all terrain products business for your 2009 race team.

ATP Racing Engines was built from the heart, somthing you dont seem to have and ATP never belonged to you !
I might not have been a very good business man and I have learned a lot of lesons about people, but I gave my customers everything I had, and I never took anything from them. \

If ya didnt already know,
This is Mike Walker
OWNER: ATP Racing Engines
thank you to all the loyal customers that let me know this was posted !

Donald Blue
06-16-2011, 04:55 AM
Good Morning. I can't help but wonder if you have been in contact with your attorney. I have in my possession a signed Final Judgement. Paragraph 2 under the "ORDERED and ADJUDGED" section states:

"2. All parts, equipment, and tools, including but not limited to, the Dyno-Jet computer and software, Lathe, Mill, Dynasty Welder, Valve Cutting Machine, air-compressor and parts washer, shall remain in the possession of the Defendants, DONALD BLUE and MARLA S. BLUE, and shall be their sole property."

This FINAL JUDGEMENT was signed on May 31, 2011 by Circuit Judge James Roy Bean.

ltr450rider69
06-16-2011, 05:16 AM
What about the customer engines u kept are u gonna give them back?I thought williams performance had this dyno along with the other stuff u took from atp thats what they said

Donald Blue
06-16-2011, 06:07 AM
I am not sure who "they" are, however, Mr. Williams, is not in possession of this dyno. It is currently located in Perry, FL.

All labeled motors and parts were returned to their owners. I have documentation of what we located and returned.

I, myself, lost thousands in parts and engine assemblies. I am a victim in this as well. The selling of this equipment, deemed mine, in the Final Judgement signed by the judge, will help re-coop some of my losses.

My wife and I are not interested in trading insults. We have forwarded this to the judge to review as he has retained jurisdiction to enforce the Final Judgement.

Nightbreed
06-16-2011, 08:38 AM
LOL,
You must have completely forgotten that there is an appeals process and the 30 day window to do as such.

And no, there is a lot of customer belongings missing. I have been In contact with all of these customers along the way and some of which ha contacted you and once they did, I simply got a call back saying I'm sorry that your having to deal with this guy.

And your right, not worth trading insults, but this matter is far from over !!!

RadekPL
06-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Hey Donald ! Where is my trx450r top-end ?! You should have it somewhere. Please don't you just lie you don't have it... Did you put it in one of your team race bikes ?

337450r
06-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow what a can of worms this guy has dumped all over his on head lol