PDA

View Full Version : Whats your take on this?

rookiex
02-20-2003, 07:58 PM
There is this girl I know,She is really pretty and nice,If I was'nt going to the prom wit my girl I would go with her ANYDAY,Well she has this BF,And he cheats on her right,Then they break up go back out,Then he tell her she can't run for prom queen??....Ok she comes into AGmech. all sad and she tells me whats wrong,Next day same thing now she cant play soft ball.......OOOOKKKK....Then in the hall way he hit her??? I was like um NO.So I told him tomarrow to hit me like that and see what happens.Givin I am a JR and he is a senior.Now there where few people who seen it.And I like this girl she is my friend I told her right there to stay away from that dude he is a loser.And its her fault cuz she's letting him do this.She is so much better than him.Now this kid is planning on rollin up on me and fightin I gots no problem wit that.:devil ...But hitting on GIRLS MAN...no I cant let this happen.:grr

Striker49
02-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Go get em dude? :confused:

:huh

hessianmx111
02-20-2003, 08:04 PM
dude my avatar is like just like this LOL. he is a ***** for hittin a girl and you need to kick his glass

rookiex
02-20-2003, 08:17 PM
lol

forum
02-20-2003, 08:37 PM
bust his ***** down!. tell everyone you can! thats the first thing you should do!.

-=Skot=-
02-20-2003, 08:48 PM
i wonder how he would like picking his teeth out of his ***** with a broken arm? cause thats what he would be doing if i saw him hit her. anyway give em what he deserves bro.;)

400exrules
02-20-2003, 08:48 PM
speakin of fighting a buddy of mine nailed this queer that nobody likes today in the locker room after gym class. Well i was pullin up my jeans (sorry lol) when i saw him roll up his sleeves and put up his dukes. i was like hey guys look and everyone turned around and they just stared at each other for about 6 or 7 seconds then all the sudden BAM my buddy nailed the twirp straight forward right in his left eye. It was bad ***** the kids glasses snapped i think and his eye swole shut lol! holy crap he fought like a woman, after he got hit he like started slapping his back lmao it was hilarious everybody was laughing at him cuz no one likes him. it was a pretty exciting day cuz nuttin every happens round here.

CHAUNCY
02-20-2003, 08:54 PM
thats just low that he was hittin a girl. makes ya mad huh ??? I hope you teach him a lesoon

toby400ex
02-20-2003, 09:24 PM
he actually hit her in school, that is bull ****, i would slap his *** even if i didnt know him or her. This reminds me of last week when i saw a freind of mine gettting the shnit slapped out of him by his ugly ho girlfreind, it was kinda funny, he just stood there and took it. She is so ugly and dirty, she looked around every few slaps to see if anyone was looking, i think she wanted attention.:rolleyes:

MX26
02-20-2003, 10:05 PM
I usually don't reply to posts like this, but something sorda similar took place at our school today.

One of my good friends was involved in a hunting accident this weekend with his father. My friend shot his dad in the face with a 12 Ga. #7 shot shell during a quail hunt and his father will be permantly blind for the rest of his life. Tony(father) was about 47 years old and one of the nicest guys anyone could ever meet, and his son was just the same. Our AG Mech II project show is coming up, and the son was a very big help in getting our John Deere Model A-Hi Crop done, but it's became obvious that this has just destroyed my buddy. Today we were all writing on a big card to send to him, and some (I will just put a bunch of stars here, cause this really gets under my skin) ************************************************** **** had the nerve to write "GOOD SHOT" on the paper.

I don't think that fighting does much good, but this kid should hope I don't find out who he is. He crossed the line with that. I think that if he's got enough balls to write what he did on that paper, he should have enough balls to stand up and take his @ss beating like a man.

QuAdRaCeR244
02-20-2003, 10:09 PM
you gotta teach this punk what's right and wrong:macho go kick his *****:D

Castor-426ex
02-20-2003, 10:59 PM
smack the jaws off him...been there done it....one of my ex females got shoved by a dude at walmart and he didnt say "excuse me" i was on the opposite side of the store..but when she told me..we both looked all over for him....we found him...so we snuck around and followed him out of the store and as he opened his car door..i had my girl shove him...while his back was to her when he turned around...i was there...

lets just say there are 2 walmarts in my town..Im only allowed at one ...

i spent 15 minutes on that guy....he had to call someone to drive him home....

gettin physical with a woman...like hitting or other crap is plain proof that the guy doing it is a ***** himself...

make him pay

raptor_02
02-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
There is this girl I know,She is really pretty and nice,If I was'nt going to the prom wit my girl I would go with her ANYDAY,Well she has this BF,And he cheats on her right,Then they break up go back out,Then he tell her she can't run for prom queen??....Ok she comes into AGmech. all sad and she tells me whats wrong,Next day same thing now she cant play soft ball.......OOOOKKKK....Then in the hall way he hit her??? I was like um NO.So I told him tomarrow to hit me like that and see what happens.Givin I am a JR and he is a senior.Now there where few people who seen it.And I like this girl she is my friend I told her right there to stay away from that dude he is a loser.And its her fault cuz she's letting him do this.She is so much better than him.Now this kid is planning on rollin up on me and fightin I gots no problem wit that.:devil ...But hitting on GIRLS MAN...no I cant let this happen.:grr don't let him get the first punch. If you see him anywhere around you be ready and as soon as the punk gets close let him have it and don't stop until you know you have got him. I've seen a few people get sucker punched and its hard to come back in a fight if you get the chit knocked out of ya first. But i'm all for ya. That guy needs a good ***** kicken for hitting a female.

02-20-2003, 11:18 PM
i spent 15 minutes on that guy....he had to call someone to drive him home....

Dude you know better than pickin on the peeps at wallmart :)

i was like hey guys look and everyone turned around and they just stared at each other for about 6 or 7 seconds then all the sudden BAM my buddy nailed the twirp straight forward right in his left eye. It was bad ***** the kids glasses snapped i think and his eye swole shut lol! holy crap he fought like a woman, after he got hit he like started slapping his back lmao it was hilarious everybody was laughing at him cuz no one likes him.

You want to explain what makes your wussy friend any better for beating down "queer twirps" than the guy hitting real women?

Sounds like your friend is a bully and you are afraid of him, maybe next time tell him to start crap with someone who will fight back.

Then in the hall way he hit her??? I was like um NO.So I told him tomarrow to hit me like that and see what happens.Givin I am a JR and he is a senior

You doing the right thing man dont worry about the JR Sr thing it all washes in the mix. you need to think of basicaly having nothing to loose cause if you whoop his butt you will look good and if it goes the other way you will look good for why you did it, cant loose.

rookiex
02-21-2003, 09:55 AM
she was just sitting right next to me in class:D and shes never in this class with me....I thinks shes gonna break up wit him.

OCCRA288
02-21-2003, 09:57 AM
Hey Rookie Feed the guy his own teeth. Then take his girl:)

DESDAK4
02-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Any guy that hits a girl deserves a beating of his own. I have fixeda couple up because of this and you should too. It doesn't matter what grade you are in when you are standing up for what is right or if you are getting your arse handed to ya for that matter:devil

Jay
USAF
AMMO

honda400exrider
02-21-2003, 10:52 AM
yeah actions speak louder than words... KICK HIS ARS!!!

btw, i dont see how a guy would seriously wanna hit a girl,,, thats just f-ed up!:huh

MSL
02-21-2003, 11:07 AM
I hate to hear of these things happening, The guy should have his jaws boxed and eyes dotted. If the girl goes back to an abuser then she needs a head exam.

Glow Plug
02-21-2003, 11:09 AM
take his arse to school and show him why he shouldn't hit a girl

QuadTrix6
02-21-2003, 11:30 AM
well i agree with everyone beat that kids *****, and if he kicks your *** just keep fighting him everday....:devil

Ryan
02-21-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by MX26
I usually don't reply to posts like this, but something sorda similar took place at our school today.

One of my good friends was involved in a hunting accident this weekend with his father. My friend shot his dad in the face with a 12 Ga. #7 shot shell during a quail hunt and his father will be permantly blind for the rest of his life. Tony(father) was about 47 years old and one of the nicest guys anyone could ever meet, and his son was just the same. Our AG Mech II project show is coming up, and the son was a very big help in getting our John Deere Model A-Hi Crop done, but it's became obvious that this has just destroyed my buddy. Today we were all writing on a big card to send to him, and some (I will just put a bunch of stars here, cause this really gets under my skin) ************************************************** **** had the nerve to write "GOOD SHOT" on the paper.

I don't think that fighting does much good, but this kid should hope I don't find out who he is. He crossed the line with that. I think that if he's got enough balls to write what he did on that paper, he should have enough balls to stand up and take his @ss beating like a man.

Now this is a real problem ^. Sorry to hear about your friend and your friends father. I hope you find that kid who wrote that and kick his *** :o !

rookiex
02-21-2003, 12:55 PM
I did it I waited for him out side of school.along with like 50 other ppl they where watchin he came out and ran to try and tackle me and I took my knee and put in right into his head when he did it stunned him cuz he is bigger than me then when he hit the ground I just kept swingin till my arms hurt and then my friend pulled me off of him and I looked and he was crying sort of it looked like he was scared for his life I was sooo mad at this kid then I yelled at chelsey and told her TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM....:mad:

sly400ex
02-21-2003, 01:54 PM
Good job man.....bitter sweet revenge. :cool:

MOUSE
02-21-2003, 01:57 PM
im not trying to get under your skin with ths comment but ive seen this with my own eyes 2 many times.

if she doesnt decide herself that she doesnt want to be with him everything you do will be for nothing. she has got to be the one to leave him she has got to get fed up with being treated like that. you could beat him black and blue (im not saying he doesnt deserve it) but unless she by herself leaves him she will continue to let it happen till she does get tired of it or she gets killed by someone one day. that is a worst case scenario but ive seen women to many times be put in the hospital by boyfriends and husbands and go right back to them. you can beg till your blue in the face but in the end the decision is hers

rookiex
02-21-2003, 02:02 PM
Mouse......I am contemplating that myself with a sore hand.He has passed my house with his friends like 8 times...Its ok I got 2 chows and a rottie to protect me :devil ,,,,,I really do hear you on that mouse thats a good point and thats what I told her after the fight...

MOUSE
02-21-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
Mouse......I am contemplating that myself with a sore hand.He has passed my house with his friends like 8 times...Its ok I got 2 chows and a rottie to protect me :devil ,,,,,I really do hear you on that mouse thats a good point and thats what I told her after the fight...

i feel ya man case i did the same thing when i was in high school and he was my best friend at the time, i begged her not to stay with him and what does she do ..... she marrys him as soon as they graduated

400grl
02-21-2003, 02:15 PM
I agree - she needs to be the one to stick up for herself by not being in that situation any more. I left my ex because i knew I was going to wind up in the hospital - left an 8 year marriage and split up 2 beautiful little kids family to get away. It can be done.

BassBunny26
02-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Beat the ***** outta that MOFO'n Punk! i'd tear his @$$ off if i ever met him....cant treat us girls like that.

flyin#5
02-21-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by MOUSE
im not trying to get under your skin with ths comment but ive seen this with my own eyes 2 many times.

if she doesnt decide herself that she doesnt want to be with him everything you do will be for nothing. she has got to be the one to leave him she has got to get fed up with being treated like that. you could beat him black and blue (im not saying he doesnt deserve it) but unless she by herself leaves him she will continue to let it happen till she does get tired of it or she gets killed by someone one day. that is a worst case scenario but ive seen women to many times be put in the hospital by boyfriends and husbands and go right back to them. you can beg till your blue in the face but in the end the decision is hers

yeah that stuff is wrong. my uncle was in the army and he is really big and has a ton of storied about getting in fights and stuff and he told us this one where this girl was getting the crap beat out of her by her boyfriend in a parking lot of a bar. so my uncle and one of my other uncles goes up and starts kicking the ***** out of the guy and then the girl starts hitting my uncles screaming "get off my boyfriend":huh

stocktires
02-21-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by MSL
I hate to hear of these things happening, The guy should have his jaws boxed and eyes dotted. If the girl goes back to an abuser then she needs a head exam.

ditto

remlapr
03-01-2003, 03:33 AM
Hey Rook - I had to go back and dig this one up. What ever happened with all this?