PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't wait on Honda, I crossed over.

fourwhls
02-20-2003, 07:43 PM
I have been reading the threads about the legendary Honda 450R/650EX/750EX super pipe dream for too long.

I couldn't wait any longer.

I took advantage of Cannondales dilema and bought an '03 Cannibal. Dealers are practically throwing them at you. I walk out the door for 2000 less than retail.

Time to build the new racer. I love shopping. The shocks were ordered today. The rest of the mods will be on order before the weekend is out.

I am stripping all the aftermarket off the EX this weekend and selling it as a stock unit with a bad ***** motor. The aftermarket parts will go on e-bay as fast as I can get them off the bike. Check out the thread for the Sparks 416ex in the for sale forum.

Let me know if you want something before it goes up for auction. Let me tell you now, I am not giving away the parts. I have done a search on e-bay and come up with a high and low price that each part has sold for in the recent past. The median of those prices will be my selling price. I need all the cash I can get. The old lady is ready to put me on the street as it is.

ieatglue
02-20-2003, 07:59 PM
i know the feeling. i just got my R done and living in the dog house. sure feels like the streets though.

Pappy
02-20-2003, 08:10 PM
good for you!!! you will love the cdale:cool:

if you could...pm me what you would like for the 416....mine is stock and im running out of time:p

OutlawEX
02-22-2003, 12:42 PM
i dont blame ya man!!

C-dale alsome

250x#93
02-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Cannondales are sweet but come on selling a Honda:huh :eek2: :mad: :ermm: