PDA

View Full Version : cobra for sale

thequadfather+2
06-08-2011, 08:29 PM
We purchased it at Loretta Lynns last year, spent the winter rebuilding it. Took it down to the frame, cleaned it up, sand blasted and powder coated. New Wiley mods 75ss built (Feb) to run in the 90 auto jr class at the nationals. I believe the frame is 2007. The new style motor mounts and gussets have been installed. The quad will accept any cobra motor you want to run. The motor is a good choice for anyone who wants to run a big bore single speed, one that you can compete and run up front in the 90 class.

Brand new wiley mods 75
Lonestar antivibe steering stem
ATV Four-Play soft bars
extended swing arm
Fox shocks

Box of spare parts:
coil / CDI
stock pipe
spherical bearings (brand new)
clutch tools
clutch shoes
clutch bell
4 front sprockets
3 rear sprockets
various gaskets and o rings for kicker, out-put shaft, ect
stock 50 intake and carb
brand new reeds
several different shock springs
stock swing arm (already sand blasted)
brand new swing arm guard
spare 18 inch snow hogs

I know there is more, havent looked through the box in a while. It hasnt been out of the garage since March...It needs a new home. I will try to get pics up later next week, give me a call if your interested.

$3,000.00 firm......256-810-0099

thequadfather+2
06-09-2011, 01:04 PM
sorry, had alot of request for information and pictures. here are a couple I had on the computer.

thequadfather+2
06-09-2011, 01:04 PM

205dke187
07-06-2011, 06:31 PM
where at in alabama. and do you still have it? kinda been shopping around for one a little

thequadfather+2
07-07-2011, 09:09 PM
sorry just saw this. We are in Florence. North West corner. I still have it, had several calls from Canada and a couple from Michigan. Its just sitting here in the garrage collecting dust.