PDA

View Full Version : Getting back at an ebay idiot

fast426
06-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I recently sold an item on eBay, and after the auction I received an email accusing me of bidding on my own auctions... I though it was pretty funny how dumb people can be.

Below is the conversation and what I sent to eBay:

The message I received after the auction:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/doyle99/ebay1.png

Messages I received from both usernames during the action:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/doyle99/ebay2.png

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/doyle99/ebay3.png

My Response to him, which he never responded back to.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/doyle99/ebay4.png

Finally, this is what I wrote to eBay, I will update this thread when I get a response.

Hi,
I have been selling a few Hatch Struts for Scion tC's lately, and after the last auction ended I received an offensive message from member leobori11 saying that I was bidding on my own items.

The message was as follows: " im gonna be contacting ebay..i have two user names and on both i placed a bit on the tc shocks the 1st time i lost to someone named k****m now once u relisted i lost again to the same user...which leads me to believe ur biddin on ur own product which is a violation of ebay rules and once proven ur account will be deleted. is ppl like u that **** up the ebay system."

Not only did he falsely accuse me of bidding on my own items, but he clearly admitted to having two user names. On top of that I received a message from his other user name: leoleodiaz11 stating the following: " if u want to end it and ill pay u 15 and we ll avoid fees....its up to you. let me know..."

This is also clearly against ebay policy and abuse of the system.

I have been an ebay member for 12 years and I think this should not be taken lightly.

Thanks

06-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Annnddd boom goes the dynamite

rageatvsupermom
06-08-2011, 12:18 PM
You know you just can't fix stupid. lol

Tommy Warren
06-08-2011, 01:26 PM
punch him in the throat

DnB_racing
06-08-2011, 02:15 PM
yes its pretty bad accusing someone of shill biding, but I have actually been on the other end ,meaning I lost to someone that was really shill bidding on his own items,
It was on a pair of shocks and they were going to be reasonable and he put shill bid and won his own item and relisted and did the same thing again twice!!

if he accuses you and there is no evidence ebay will eventually ignore his complaints

rooster300ex
06-08-2011, 06:44 PM
The funny thing would be if its all true. lol i'm on a rant

fast426
06-08-2011, 07:49 PM
I can assure you it isn't true lol. The reason he was upset is because the same person bought two sets in a row so he immediately thought it was me bidding on it.

rooster300ex
06-09-2011, 12:55 PM
j/k U said u have been an ebay member for along time. Y would u all of a sudden start doing that.

rageatvsupermom
06-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
j/k U said u have been an ebay member for along time. Y would u all of a sudden start doing that.

Start doing what?

rooster300ex
06-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by rageatvsupermom
Start doing what?

Bidding on your own items????

buck440
06-10-2011, 10:01 AM
i have my aunt or mom bid the price up. is that against ebay rules?

DnB_racing
06-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i have my aunt or mom bid the price up. is that against ebay rules? no that's fine...whats your ebay name??

Im kidding!!! its called shill bidding and against all ebay rules,and is a scumbag thing to do!!... set your starting price at the amount you want to sell or put a reserve price, but shill bidding is just a form of scamming,

and if your serious you should be ban from selling on ebay! your just being greedy! put a higher starting price!!!your as bad as a seller that doesnt ship because the selling price was lower then he expected!!only dirt bag dishonest people shill bid.

I really hope you were just joking!