PDA

View Full Version : Millville

jandjracing
06-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I didn't get to go, but looked like a lot of the regular ATVA racers didn't show up either. Anyone hear why? I saw classes with as few as 4 riders in them that usually have more. Looks like it grabbed a bunch of local entries though.

Wired
06-08-2011, 09:31 AM
honestly it was pretty weak... there was hardly anyone there. The track looked fun but there was literally only 200 people there watching the pro race... and they were all there to race as well. wouldnt doubt it if this stop is scratched off of next years race tour. sucks this is supposed to be the top of our industry and you cant even fill up one parking lot with spectators...

jake55
06-08-2011, 09:35 AM
word at the track was to far to drive and fuel cost. We burned 236 galons of diesel on the round trip form eastern Ohio @ around $4.00 give or take .05 i can see where some of the southern guys would skip this one. all in all though, it was worth the trip. this place had great flat camping areas and lots of it. my only complaint was as a spectator, no matter where you stood, you could only see a small portion of the track. that drives me nuts when my kid is on the track and i cant see what he's doing!!!!