PDA

View Full Version : post in the for sale section please!!!

mx Eli
06-07-2011, 06:09 PM
if you are looking to buy somthing or sell somthing related to hybrid's put it in the for sale section please. thats what it's there for

laeger400
06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
This coming from someone who has a thread on here that is about hybrids for sale and it's not in the for sale section.

mx Eli
06-07-2011, 07:04 PM
in that thread i was trying to discuss why there are no hybrids for sale NOT asking who has one for sale

hontrx265r
06-09-2011, 02:42 PM
There are plenty of hybrids forsale. Its obvious your tire kicking...you ask about buying stuff all the time and never commit. If your serious cool, if not don't waste peoples time.

laeger400
06-09-2011, 02:58 PM
:)

mx Eli
06-09-2011, 07:02 PM
sorry I know what i want

woodsracer144
06-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by hontrx265r
There are plenty of hybrids forsale. Its obvious your tire kicking...you ask about buying stuff all the time and never commit. If your serious cool, if not don't waste peoples time.

That may be he ask about their prices and stuff but there are alot of people that ask how much they want for stuff and try to work something out, but in the end it doesn't always work.

The kids like 15 or 16 He doesn't have a bottomless bank account to spend 6 grand on a walsh crf or a leagers and then another 4 grand or more ( sure its more) rebuilding the whole thing like some people can. I know hes in the market for a hybred but hes being picky and I don't blame him if you knew the spot he was in.

I see nothing wrong with him posting this on here. In my mind this site is becoming more a "have/have not" your gonna be one that has a endless bank account and piss money away or your gonna be called a "dead beat" cause we can't just talk price and see how things work out to make the deal and the people can't just help each other out. Its just a select few that work together that have all the walsh, roll, leagers quads and sell and trade to each other... not going to give names.

Do I know Eli really really well? no I would have to say I wouldn't know him that well. How on here really knows him on a personal level? Am I willing to help him and tell him whats a smart move? yep. and I have. All hes saying is post the stuff thats for sale or wanted in the Hybrid Classifieds and not to just post in the Hybred section.

Maybe I'm being totally uncall but I am one to stick up for the guy thats flippin his own coins and just from talking to him I know he is cause if the old man was flippin them I'm pretty sure he would have a hybred right now and the two 450s...

Peyton

mx Eli
06-23-2011, 09:33 PM
thanks! I never ment to affend anybody. And yes to be exact I just turned 15. I'v found a couple people on here that know there stuff and most of the people dont, I try not to be one of the know-it-all people. but if I came off as one I'm sorry

laeger400
06-23-2011, 10:00 PM
I know he's a young cat and trying to find a quad but he has 2 or 3 450rs. That ain't bad for 16-16 yrs old. Hell I'm 34 and got a turd that I have rebuild from the radiator back. I just thought it was funny that he has this thread asking to post in for sale section when he has a thread that is asking what's for sale.

Jerry

mx Eli
06-23-2011, 10:16 PM
2 that are mine the 04 is my old one i sold to my dad to buy my practice quad.

no hard feelings anybody!

woodsracer144
06-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by laeger400
I know he's a young cat and trying to find a quad but he has 2 or 3 450rs. That ain't bad for 16-16 yrs old. Hell I'm 34 and got a turd that I have rebuild from the radiator back. I just thought it was funny that he has this thread asking to post in for sale section when he has a thread that is asking what's for sale.

Jerry

Yeah i hear ya, I'm 19 and started a walsh 250r build and I've spend way too much money on it and im not finished.

I have to say the best time I've ever had was when i was 14 on my blaster that at the time i thought was gold and now looking back was the biggest pile of crap. but I didnt have any spendy parts all stock with fat bars and nerfs and some holeshots... went through head gaskest like crazy and had 800 bucks in to it and trade it with 1500 bucks for my first 250r.... and then it turned in to a work and not as much fun cause everything had to be perfect and not NR'd

laeger400
06-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm not mad by any means I was just being sarcastic. I want a Walsh or another laeger but I will have to settle for my lsr project for now.

laeger400
06-23-2011, 10:30 PM
I am lucky though I can build my own stuff. That helps out a bunch.

Jerry

woodsracer144
06-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by laeger400
I am lucky though I can build my own stuff. That helps out a bunch.

Jerry

amen to that!

mx Eli
06-24-2011, 09:45 AM
your lsr build is very nice! for some reason I always wanted a lsr crf 250r geo no link... dont ask why cus I dont know myself. The dream is a walsh, If I had the money I could buy a 97rocks old one from my buddy but i dont have near the cash for that

laeger400
06-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by mx Eli
your lsr build is very nice! for some reason I always wanted a lsr crf 250r geo no link... dont ask why cus I dont know myself. The dream is a walsh, If I had the money I could buy a 97rocks old one from my buddy but i dont have near the cash for that

Thanks. I havent touched a quad since 06 and have just been out of the loop. The last quad I had was full laeger 265. I was in the market a few yrs back and talked with jrspawn about a laeger crf. I just ended up waiting because of my kids. Then out of nowhere I picked up this lsr and I figured I would have to do some work, but I didnt plan on rebuilding it from the radiator back.
Im up in the air on plastic still. I am just trying to get the chassi right well at least better. lol Nate from walsh has been real good to me and I am getting alot of stuff from them for the build.

mx Eli
06-27-2011, 03:17 PM
yeah nate is a nice guy, and walsh stuff is top notch

I always liked yellow 400ex with a carbon fiber 250r hood