PDA

View Full Version : HiPer-Wheel for Motocross

Hiper-Tech2010
06-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Are there any Motocross racers out there who would be interested in a HiPer wheel that was 15% lighter and stronger than our current wheels? If so, what offset would you run in the front and what size of rears do you run? Thanks for the feedback everyone.

mxrcr103
06-07-2011, 02:47 PM
I have been running the tech 3 wheels for years in motocross and love them. The beadlocks dont hold water and they only scuff up as long as you run the black rings unlike the black aluminum wich chips scrapes and just falls off. The thing I dont like is that the 4-1 front wheel is not a true 4-1 offset. Beadlock is not necessary in the front for mx wich saves weight and really only a single beadlock in the rear is all you need. Of course the rear needs to be a 8 inch wheel. Loosing the unneeded beadlocks and bolts would save quite a bit of weight alone. It would also make tire changing a little easier and faster since you would not need to remove 300 bolts! You should market a package deal like your competition ( champion in a box) at a similar price. You will also need to sponsor a pro rider to get a little more exposure. People buy what they see! A good rider would be someone like Travis Moore who is sponsored by GBC Bomb Squad tires. Then you could make a relationship with an up and coming tire company and take over the scene. Sorry to go on so but I would really like to see the Hiper brand take off in the mx world. And if you need any help with things I just happen to know quite a few peaple!

ktmmack
06-08-2011, 03:26 PM
X2, definatly do a package deal like the other company. And everything else that was said above. I have run the CF1's for a couple years doing mx racing and WORCS, and they have never failed me. Great product.

55stone
06-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I run have 2 full sets of tech 3s and a ar set of cf1s and have no issues with any of them been great and hold up to anything the track throws at them... Package deals would be cool and to see u get back into sponsoring se pros would be awesome too... I think that really would help sales... Love the rims keep up the great work