PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Roll Design Lobo

danhung11
06-06-2011, 09:18 PM
CHASSIS AND FRONT END IS SOLD. I WILL LIST THE PARTS THAT I SELLING SEPARTELY IN ANOTHER THREAD.

troybilt
06-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Do I get commission if I sell it for you? :D

socal
06-09-2011, 11:58 AM
So tempting!!!Wish you were closer!I dont get it though,going fast in a straight line,compared to a superb performing ride???Oh yea,forgot the pic of your garage,you already have great performing rides!:p If this lottery ticket in my pocket pans out,I will fly out there and pick up my dream R and drive it home in dream truck,the Ford Raptor,hope to see you soon!:D

wild250rman
06-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
Complete chassis for $3,500 plus shipping and fees, FIRM.

Includes Frame, Subframe, Swingarm, A-Arms, Stem, and Rear Shock, and all Hardware for Chassis Setup.
i knew if i made an offer like that you would say yes:D now with all my money tied up in my 88 and it in a hundred pieces. good price and tempting!

socal
06-09-2011, 12:16 PM
That is a good deal,I just might have to call a loan shark I know!Or pawn some of the girls Tiffany jewelry,think she would miss it?

danhung11
06-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Chassis is SOLD, as is the front shocks, bars, spindles, hubs, on the front end.

I will be listing some of the parts in one of my other threads.

Thanks for the interest guys!
Dan

danhung11
06-18-2011, 05:25 AM
To the buyer who put a deposit down... please get in touch with me, I've emailed you with no response. I went ahead and sent the subframe off for repair, and to replace the rear master cylinder mounts. It's a respected fabricator on this forum. We can work on the pricing, but it was the best thing for this chassis. I will post pictures when I get it back...

If you think differently, I will refund your deposit and relist this as an active sale. It will sell for sure, lots of inquiries still.