PDA

View Full Version : plz read trx 250r parts and more

curly#44
06-06-2011, 05:01 PM
hey everyone this is curly#44's girl friend his grandpa wanted me to post on here and say he is very srry for all that has happend in the last month with all the parts not making it out and the bad crank on the other site that curly sold and we both was told the crank was good how ever curly is in jail pulling time due to not paying finesand no money income we are trying our best to help him get back on his feet here is a parts list of stuff we found in the shop we want to sell so curly can get caught up on everything we do have pcs of every parts that u may want guys we kno noone may trust curly no more for wat he did on the site over the bad crank but we are in need to sell this stuff to help him get out thanks brianna

Front Master Cylinder:$25.00 Shipped.

Stocked Front Bumper,powder coated black:$20.00 plus shipping.

Stock Air Box: $30.00 plus shipping.

Stock Fly wheel: $20.00 Shipped.

Seet Seat Cover, Blue&&red(NEW): $25.00 Shipped.

Front Brake guards, Like New: $20.00 Shipped OBO.

Stocked Case Saver, powder coated black: $20.00 Shipped.

Stocked rear brake line: $10.00 shipped.

Stocked Coal: $15.00 Shipped.

2 clutch leavers and 2 brake leavers: $5.00 shipped each

NEW crank barrens: $25.00 Shipped.

clutch/crank Shaft: $20.00 shipped.

Flex grib: $15.00 shipped.

water pump: $25.00 shipped.

kick assembly: $35.00 shipped.

86-87 swing arm, powder coated black: $50.00 plus shipping.

Fmf power cord sliencer: $25.00 plus shipping.

right side case: $40.00 plus shipping.

86-88 clutch cover, Black: $25 plus shippin

Nemura piston, CR250 86-96 cast piston 66.34mm(brand new, still in box and plastic): $80.00 shipped

Esr TRX5 pipe: $175.00

red88r
06-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Can I get a pic of the Seet Seat Cover at red88r@hotmail.com and a pic of you "Brianna" on here? Thank You:D

hondamancbr03
06-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Hello, interested in the silencer can i please get a pic? to popper13@charter.net....................thanks

woodsracer144
06-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by red88r
Can I get a pic of the Seet Seat Cover at red88r@hotmail.com and a pic of you "Brianna" on here? Thank You:D

Dang it!

DoonRider
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Curly didn't use punctuation either...hmmm.:ermm:

hartwill
06-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by DoonRider
Curly didn't use punctuation either...hmmm.:ermm:
This is the same person, just compare the grammar. Either that or these two were really just made for eachother. "Birds of a feather"

k7mm
06-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by hartwill
This is the same person, just compare the grammar. Either that or these two were really just made for eachother. "Birds of a feather" I'll vouge for her,it really is Curly's gilfriend.
Keith

Higgy87TRX425
06-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Maybe they both just have the same redneck spellcheck! They offered that on my computer, but then I upgraded my Commador 64 to the Apple 2. I like it much better. Maybe old Curly wouldn't be in jail if he was an honest guy! I'm still lookin at my Laeger +2 swinger that I bought from him thats really just a Regular length swinger! lol Have fun , lol! Thanks Higgy!

DoonRider
06-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by k7mm
I'll vouge for her,it really is Curly's gilfriend.
Keith

Vouch. I'm curious, how old are the three of you?

etccb
06-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't think there is any need to help someone that has not made right on other deals on here. Step 1 is make all past sales and dealings right. Step 2 let everyone know it has all been taken care of 100%. Step 3 = see steps 1 and 2 above. Step 4 see 1 2 and 3 above. Step 5 try to sell some stuff.

k7mm
06-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Vouch. I'm curious, how old are the three of you? Hey man!I am the one that had received the bad crank.She was nice enough to contact me while Curly is in jail.I still have'nt gotten my money back.If you want to know how old I am look on my profile!
Keith
Also,yes I feel like an idiot for not knowing the right word for what I was trying to say.Thanks for the grammer lesson.I definately learned something today!I do'nt even want to get involved in this.It's just the truth is the truth,and I wanted people to know,that it really was Curly's girlfriend.
Sincerly,
Keith (k7mm)

curly#44
06-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Higgy87TRX425
Maybe they both just have the same redneck spellcheck! They offered that on my computer, but then I upgraded my Commador 64 to the Apple 2. I like it much better. Maybe old Curly wouldn't be in jail if he was an honest guy! I'm still lookin at my Laeger +2 swinger that I bought from him thats really just a Regular length swinger! lol Have fun , lol! Thanks Higgy!

higgy i remenber marty tellin u to call him or pm him on that part however u never called now im gettin sick of everyone ****ing bull**** on here he tryed to work with you but you didnt try to fix it so why keep on and on about whats at hand?

curly#44
06-08-2011, 02:03 PM
i am trying my best to handle the stuff that went bad and really i do belive it was the crank that he sold and it is bing taken care of! to the ones that wanted pics pm me an email address i do not kno how to upload on here thanks always brianna

k7mm
06-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by etccb
I don't think there is any need to help someone that has not made right on other deals on here. Step 1 is make all past sales and dealings right. Step 2 let everyone know it has all been taken care of 100%. Step 3 = see steps 1 and 2 above. Step 4 see 1 2 and 3 above. Step 5 try to sell some stuff. Your a very level minded person to say such.It sucks that I went through that bad deal with Curly.I wanted very much to be able to tell everyone who cares on here that it was all taken care of.But unfortunately that is not the case.All I can say is that Curly's girlfriend has been in touch with me and has responded to my emails wondering where my money is at.I am being told that I will still receive my money back.I do'nt want to tell his business,but he's been in jail for probably a good month.So that explains alot of why I hav'nt received my money back.I was told that Curly told his girlfriend to pay me first out of the money she makes off of these parts.I am not saying that people should buy off of them or not. I do'nt know what to say.
Keith (k7mm)

curly#44
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
k7mm that is right! marty did tell me that when i talked to him last he is very srry for this mess on here and he told me that he would calll u as soon as he was out to talk to you about everything there are about 3500 dollers in stuff we are sellin out the race shop to get everything back together for him and theones that so called had bad trades with him on here thanks always brianna

Higgy87TRX425
06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I knew that you were gonna say something like this. I'm glad ur Sick of &^%ing Bull%^$#! I think that its funny how Curly makes it my responsiblity to get ahold of him so he can make it right. I need to go outta my way to call him leave messages and just pray he finds it in his good graces to get back to me! Screw that! Whats curly gonna do add another 2 inches to the swinger! My bottom line is that he basically just said the swinger was +2 so he could sell it! Just like the crank deal! And the way he handled that basically just proves that it would cause me more of a headache then it's worth! I don't have time or patience to deal with people that are gonna treat me like this. I'm done, unless he's got a +2 Laeger arm to send me that he just forgot to mention. I'm not interested in dealing with him or you again. I learned my lesson I'm just glad it only cost me alittle over $100.00 to learn! Enough said! Thanks Higgy!

DoonRider
06-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by k7mm
Hey man!I am the one that had received the bad crank.She was nice enough to contact me while Curly is in jail.I still have'nt gotten my money back.If you want to know how old I am look on my profile!
Keith
Also,yes I feel like an idiot for not knowing the right word for what I was trying to say.Thanks for the grammer lesson.I definately learned something today!I do'nt even want to get involved in this.It's just the truth is the truth,and I wanted people to know,that it really was Curly's girlfriend.
Sincerly,
Keith (k7mm)

Sorry I forgot. Since you knew he was in jail, I thought you were one of his buds.

k7mm
06-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Sorry I forgot. Since you knew he was in jail, I thought you were one of his buds. It's no problem at all!I have been embarrassed every since that whole crank episode went down on here.And I guess I was a little disturbed.It's just hard to believe how stubborn a person can be.Like I said I do'nt want to even get involved in this.Curly said he would pay me back the following Fri.,I deleted the thread.Payday Fri. I text him,he said he had his grandma mail it out that morning,the following Wed. I still had'nt recieved it,I called his # and a girl answered and said that she just bought a new phone that day and that she did not know Curly,Curly emails me on Wed. saying that everything must be good,because I have'nt contacted him,and he says he does'nt have a phone anymore,and for me to contact him through the forum site,I let him know that I never received the mail order,he says he will look for it to come back to him,and that is the last time that I heard from him.A few weeks later I emailed him basically wondering what was his problem,and letting him know that it was bull that I deleted the thread about him,and he never paid.Well that is when Brianna contacted me and let me know that he had gone to jail.She has been cool with me,reassuring me that I will still receive my refund,and that is pretty much where it is at now.
Keith