PDA

View Full Version : b & e

selbygirl
06-05-2011, 08:18 PM
a few weeks ago at a local surf shop in dewey beach delaware ... i was putting some trim on a door i installed a week earler... it was around noon time the store openend around 9 am ... they had racks of clothes and surf boards out. and i had my table saw and miter saw out my tool bag on.... and this cop comes flying in the parking lot lihgts on .. the female cop comes running up to me pointing her finger im my face and one hand on her holster ..and saying im here for you asking me what i was doing there and how long i was there... and she sed the owner was on his way... one of the guys working the shop came out and sed whats going on .. the cop replys the alarm went off.. the guy at the shop sed the alarm has bin turned off and the owner is in costa rica... then the cop calls in .. come find out she went to the wrong place... and when she walks by me she gives me a dirty look and leives without saying im sorry or nothing.. then abought 20 minutes later she comes back and sat in the parking lot untill i was done... i no we all make mistakes but she could of at least apologize... when she came up at first i was getting to say its not my birthday and i told my wife not to get me a stripper... cops are funny

Tommy Warren
06-05-2011, 08:55 PM
said, been and leaves

LTandRaptorider
06-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
said, been and leaves

LMGDAO!!! :D :devil:

DnB_racing
06-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
said, been and leaves its more then that, here are a few i found.. without spell check

earlier, opened, lights, said, replies, leaves, about, until..

now no cheating by using spell check how many can you find?

Tommy Warren
06-06-2011, 12:18 AM
lol we are *********s.....I love it:D

selbygirl
06-06-2011, 02:56 AM
thats cool tommy i think im doing pretty good being raised by a single parent in the 70"s having dyslexia ... you should of seen what the kids use to do to me in school the cruelety of peaple.. i guess things never change.

DnB_racing
06-06-2011, 03:06 AM
its all meant in fun,
Im dumb as a doorknob thats why I use spell check,
actually im so bad the first time I wrote doornob, so dont feel bad

Tommy Warren
06-06-2011, 10:38 AM
its just for chits and giggles:)

selbygirl
06-06-2011, 12:23 PM
thats cool bra ... my wife and kids make fun of me all the time.. most of my kids get strait a"s ... i might be dumb but i aint stupid .. its all in a days fun . take care guys

wilkin250r
06-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
its more then that, here are a few i found.. without spell check

And even spell check isn't perfect, because "then" is used for a sequence of events and time : first do this, then do that

The word you are looking for in this sentence is "than", used for comparison It's more THAN that...

:p

DnB_racing
06-06-2011, 01:39 PM
I always do that!! another one is affect and effect... lets just say I was more interested in the cute little blond that sat next to me for 3 years in high school..lol
I blame her for my ignorance

Tommy Warren
06-06-2011, 08:13 PM
I have trouble with their and they're. among others.