PDA

View Full Version : One of those days...

trailrider894
06-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Guess it could be worse, but here is my rant...

Woke up late, and failed to meet my buddy in time to get his skidsteer unloaded on the farm, so he had to do it by himself with a broken arm... got on the skidsteer to start building the MX track, and that all went well until it finally started screwing up my wirst after 7 hours of digging... Then i had to go to a dance recital for the little sisters, i of course, had to leave my headlights on in my car so i had a dead battery, so that made me late to their recital... So i then left there and came back to the farm to finish up some work... finally completed a solid 30minutes of work without interuption, then the skidsteer started getting louder and louder.... So now the muffler is broken of my BORROWED skidsteer.... i slowly drive it back to the shed... I am going to close the doors on the shed, then one of the HUGE 16ft high doors comes off of its track... So now i am sitting there all by myself looking into my shed and seeing the 10's of thousands of dollars of equipment and ATV's and etc... and a sagging muffler, a broken door, so there is no means to protect it from the shady people that are always driving up here.... Now i get to wake up tomorrow and go tell my buddy i broke his skidsteer and tell my dad i need help fixing the door..... all in all a bad day.... Coulda guessed it woulda happened since my week long RV trip to Chicago went great.....

trailrider894
06-04-2011, 11:09 PM
On top of it all.... it was 102 degrees here today... and 80% humidity.

slightlybent47
06-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Sounds like you had fun today!lol but your looking at this all wrong.
You have a farm where you can build a track and you have access to a loader to build a track. You have a nice barn/shed to house all the toy’s you have to protect. Not to mention a great family that you care about.
So things didn’t go according to plan. Trust me someone out there had a worse day then you.
I here ya though, sometimes things just don’t go the way we hoped.

finsteratv
06-05-2011, 12:01 AM
i have finaly learned in the last few days of fighting..women are the biggest hypcrites :chinese:

CJM
06-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Sorry you had such a bad day man. On the bright side as someone already mentioned-you got the stuff to build a track and thats awesome.

All I did yesterday was go to thunder at the beach in wildwood nj (quad race right on the beach!). First time going, was super awesome imho. Wimmer was there and won the pro class too. Only bad part was a friend of a friend was racing and his yfz took a crap and he didnt get anything more than a practice heat :(

Cheer up, today is another day and you will fix everything thats wrong.

yellow02400ex
06-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm guessing the muffler isn't your fault and if the person you borrowed it from is a good person, they should say don't worry about it. Like someone else said not that big of a deal your building a track.

rooster300ex
06-05-2011, 03:37 PM
That makes me feel better that other people are living in misery also. Sorry bout the ****ty day though.

trailrider894
06-05-2011, 05:59 PM
HA HA thanks for the replies... Just sent one of my buddies off to the army today!! So good luck to him!! Fixed the door and fixed the muffler... heading out now to work on the track.

01boneless
06-06-2011, 07:56 AM
how did you do on your race the other day??

trailrider894
06-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by 01boneless
how did you do on your race the other day??

It was canceled... its this sunday.