PDA

View Full Version : quad wars in maine!!!

KEVIN132
06-03-2011, 10:47 PM
rollie and a bunch of riends are in the quad wars in maine this weekend!!! im glad hes finally got the chance ,,

hopefully we will have pictures!!

hit him up or ask him how it went!!!:D

Honda4life05
06-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Have fun, don't be like a guy who was in it with me and roll it TWO times!! lol

JR3
06-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by KEVIN132
rollie and a bunch of riends are in the quad wars in maine this weekend!!! im glad hes finally got the chance ,,

hopefully we will have pictures!!

hit him up or ask him how it went!!!:D

gett emmm rolllieeeeeeeeeeee

rollie
06-05-2011, 09:28 PM
It was deff sick! i suggest anyone to try it once, its rough on the race quads though, they like alot of bumping and burn outs and all that :ermm: but man the nights after the shows where done were fun:cool:

Honestly my favorite part was a able to help Ryan Anderson take the shocks off grave digger and rebuilt them, and also seat a bead on a wheel, it took 6 people! haha

DnB_racing
06-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by rollie
It was deff sick! i suggest anyone to try it once, its rough on the race quads though, they like alot of bumping and burn outs and all that :ermm: but man the nights after the shows where done were fun:cool:

Honestly my favorite part was a able to help Ryan Anderson take the shocks off grave digger and rebuilt them, and also seat a bead on a wheel, it took 6 people! haha PIC'S please!!!! it sounds like a blast