PDA

View Full Version : Can next month be No Honda Month?.. Check out the numbers

scotturban
06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
I knew this is exriders.. But really..

Went through all of the quad of the month winners since the beginning 2005.

The Results,,,,

What brand won how many times?

Yamaha - 13

Polaris - 5

Cannondale - 2

Suzuki - 3

Kawasaki - 1

Other -2

Honda - 46

It appears its very hard to win without a honda on this site,,,

can next month be NO Honda Month for Quad of the month?

Thats 64% of All Quads that Won..

ds19
06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
it would be nice if their were a quad of the month that was not slanted by the 10,000 honda riders who just vote for hondas wether they are the nicest quad or even close to the nicest quad. Look at the voting for this months entry thread the honda has like 22 votes and the rest of the atv's (just look at the suzuki clearly the nicest quad) have 2 or 3 votes. This would be like posting a dodge on a chevy forum. everybody is bias. Lets make the dodge guy chose between ford, chevy, and toyota.

witech
06-03-2011, 06:13 PM
The statistic I want to see is how many winners had there quad up for sale in less than year and used it as a selling point?

AtvKid4Eva
06-24-2011, 06:33 AM
Or just buy a Honda...;)

esstrx250r
06-24-2011, 01:27 PM
I have a Honda I would like to enter but its mini kid quad month. haha.

mxpimp2000
09-07-2011, 10:07 PM
either way you dont get nothing for winning anymore. atleast i never got mine. :rolleyes:

danhung11
09-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by mxpimp2000
either way you dont get nothing for winning anymore. atleast i never got mine. :rolleyes:

No kidding. I've won twice, nothing but a referral to BlingStar to get laughed at when I was trying to explain why I was calling. That was in 2008.

This past August, I introduced myself to Harlen at Loretta's and he recognized my name since it was literally a week after I won - he basically told me that he had shirts on order and would send out in a month or so... Well, it's been a month since then and still nothing.

I think it's funny that FontMaster tells you to email Harlan, but no confirmation email was every received, nothing.

mxpimp2000
09-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
No kidding. I've won twice, nothing but a referral to BlingStar to get laughed at when I was trying to explain why I was calling. That was in 2008.

This past August, I introduced myself to Harlen at Loretta's and he recognized my name since it was literally a week after I won - he basically told me that he had shirts on order and would send out in a month or so... Well, it's been a month since then and still nothing.

I think it's funny that FontMaster tells you to email Harlan, but no confirmation email was every received, nothing.

word:D

MtnEX
07-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Well can't say too much this time because that 250R really ought to have won June.

DoonRider
07-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by MtnEX
Well can't say too much this time because that 250R really ought to have won June.

Thanks. That was a nice thing to say. You made my day!