PDA

View Full Version : flexx worth the $$$?

woodsracer144
06-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Are flexx bars worth all that extra money? I've rode a yfz with them on but it was just around a guys yard and I never got to really ride ride it and see how they were. More or less I was helping him jet it so he could at least get to the track then fine tune.

Thanks.

hartwill
06-03-2011, 01:53 PM
I like mine. They definatly help with ARM pump. There's a few other brands out there atvFourPlay has a set, and precision makes a set of bar clamps that do basicly the same thing. I'll tell you what they hold up pretty well too I flipped my quad about 8 times down a hill memorial weekend and they're still straight as an arrow..

fmfhonda250r
06-03-2011, 02:10 PM
There great, call fasst and talk to colt. He will take care of you

sameltoe
06-03-2011, 03:15 PM
I have had my set for 4/5 years now...even bought a set for the R.

FL-R
06-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Had them on my R for about a year and threw a set of TAG CR highs on just for kind kicks and ill never run another set of flexx bars. They cause more arm pump for me.. but I ride MD.

mx Eli
06-04-2011, 04:25 PM
go for the percision clamps... no change in bar bend and you dont feel them move as much

SixRB6
06-04-2011, 10:41 PM
One word YES

I have a friend who races pro and he had the precision clamps on his quad and the move around like crazy... Unsafe..

The Flexx bars are the best out there. I rode a set of tags when I was waiting for me new set of Flexx and you feel EVERYTHING!!!

I will not ride anything other than Fasst Flexx bars...

87R_Racer
06-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Definitely worth the money. I had them on my banshee with big bar adapters & stock stem. Rode it for about three months like that. Then put a set renthal 7/8" bars back on & holy cow you could feel so much more vibration. I put them on my 250r & I plan on getting another set for the banshee with an anti vibe stem.