PDA

View Full Version : almost 2 complete banshees

C41Xracer
06-03-2011, 10:52 AM
I have two Yamaha Banshees for sale. One is complete(minus rear tires and side cover on shifter side) and running(partially disassembled) and is a J-arm banshee(mid 80's)
The other is a cleaned up A-arm style(early 90's) bike that is fully disassembled and without motor.

J-arm has 32mm carbs, mild port work, twist throttle(and standard) boost bottle,after market aluminum front bumper, Bills pipes and silencers and an Aluminum swinger with adjustable linkage
Bike has great compression. Needs stator area cleaned up to keep good spark and the side cover to enclose it. Bike has plastics off, and front and rear tires off(rear is aluminum rims only)

A-arm is completely stock, frame, a-arms, swinger are blasted and painted black with metallic flake. All misc items are boxed and ready to go. Has extra transmission and other various parts. Needs motor, harness, rims and tires, and plastics to be complete. Comes with many extras.

$1500 takes both, do not want to seperate. Wangjon302 at gmail.com for questions and for contact. or 330-998-1432 to text. can take pics upon request
Would like gone soon to make room in garage. Thanks

C41Xracer
06-03-2011, 12:43 PM
send any questions to the email in the first post, this isnt my quad its my brothers