PDA

View Full Version : Whats in a name?

Pappy
06-03-2011, 05:14 AM
As I settled in, I glanced up and saw this beautiful woman boarding the plane. As fate would have it, she headed straight towards me and sat down in the seat next to me. Eager to strike up a conversation with this gorgeous creature, I blurted out, Business trip or pleasure?"
She turned towards me, smiled, and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Dallas."
I swallowed hard and thought to myself, here's the most gorgeous woman I've seen in a long time sitting next to me and she's going to a nymphomaniac convention! I struggle to maintain my composure and was finally able to ask, "What's your business role at this convention?"
"Lecturer." she replied. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
"Really?" I said. "And what kind of myths are there?"
"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers when in fact it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."
Suddenly, the woman blushed and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto," I said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends all call me Bubba."

ryan243
06-03-2011, 05:19 AM
HAHAHA!!!

finsteratv
06-03-2011, 08:58 AM
hahah playaa

TheLane
06-03-2011, 09:54 AM
lol!

My pickup line is i tell chicks im asian from the waist down

Tommy Warren
06-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by TheLane
lol!

My pickup line is i tell chicks im asian from the waist down

me too I even gave my junk a name.....wang hung lo

TheLane
06-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
me too I even gave my junk a name.....wang hung lo

lol!!!! cream of sum yung gai.

honda400ex2003
06-03-2011, 06:14 PM
here i thought this was going to be a serious deal...

this is much much better.

thanks for the laugh.

steve

Tommy Warren
06-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
lol!!!! cream of sum yung gai.

cream of sum yung ho

madskrillz2
06-03-2011, 07:18 PM
bahaha