PDA

View Full Version : well..since we got new stickers.....

insane250Racer
02-20-2003, 04:36 PM
whens the new shirts comming out ?! ....this time i want something bigger on the front :D :devil

Striker49
02-20-2003, 04:39 PM
Ive been tryin to work on a summer designs, but dont know what to put on there.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

What do you want in the background?
What kind of quad? (A still quad, FMX, Roosting, etc...)
What colors?

Anything else post it. I can use everything I can get, b/c I have spent a few hours on it and have really gotten no where. :(

Pappy
02-20-2003, 04:42 PM
roost striker....dirt too none of that sand stuff:blah

Striker49
02-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
roost striker....dirt too none of that sand stuff:blah

Ill see what I can do...roost is harder to work with than the usual FMX pics. ;)

Doibugu2
02-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Being that Ben still hasn't sold the last batch, how quick do you think he is going to spend more money on more shirts? I don't think Ben's name is "Ben America" or "Bank Ben"

Pappy
02-20-2003, 04:48 PM
well then maybe a good action pic.....i like fmx.....but i get tired of peopel askin if thats me on the quad:o ;) :devil

i have faith in ya:cool:

Ralph
02-20-2003, 04:51 PM
why are u asking about a new shirt if u havent eaven bought an old one. ben has like 150 old ones left. i think only people who have the winter shirt should be entitled to the new ones, that way people will buy his old ones... oh yeah i have bben working on a shirt design to and im stumped too...

QuAdRaCeR244
02-20-2003, 04:52 PM
roost would be cool but if it's harder to work with a nice FMX pic would be nice.:ermm: i will buy one no matter what:)

Ralph
02-20-2003, 04:52 PM
back...

Doibugu2
02-20-2003, 04:54 PM
I really hope we leave the season out. I really didn't like this one but I bought it to support the site, but once I saw it in person I liked it a whole lot. The web didn't due it justice.

LRD, I like that setup though.

Striker49
02-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Slow down there fellas. Summer is still months away, Spring hasnt even hit yet. There is still several months before a new t-shirt will even be considered for Summer. And the only reason I havent bought one of the Winter ones is due to mula...unfortunately it doesnt grow on trees and gas is keeping what I do get to a minimum, so I dont really have an extra $20 to spend on a shirt at the moment. :(

Pappy
02-20-2003, 04:59 PM
striker...i chatted with ben and you will be recieving a box with a few of the sites goodies inside very soon;) :p

Sparks425Ex
02-20-2003, 05:00 PM
My ideas are in the making. I have aleady talked to Benny about them and he thought they were decent so I am working on the exact set up of them...Striker i might need some help with one thing I will let you know.....

Striker49
02-20-2003, 05:01 PM
striker...i chatted with ben and you will be recieving a box with a few of the sites goodies inside very soon;) :p

Me? :confused:

400exrules
02-20-2003, 05:04 PM
thats cool with the rides listed on there and we can forget to add sponsored by C&D also, i see lrd has already got that covered :)

Pappy
02-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Me? :confused:

yep you:D

all the work youve done for the site...me...and a ton of others prompted me to get you some goodies:cool:

400exrules
02-20-2003, 05:05 PM
can't***

Ralph
02-20-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Nacs425ex
My ideas are in the making. I have aleady talked to Benny about them and he thought they were decent so I am working on the exact set up of them...Striker i might need some help with one thing I will let you know.....

no the other striker:p

Doibugu2
02-20-2003, 05:06 PM
Striker, I'm not saying you should go out and buy a new one, but if we have a new one designed that gives people the excuse to say that I am going to wait for that one, becuase I like it more, Ben won't buy more unless he sells the ones he's got.

I look at it this way, I (including you Striker) spend a lot of time here, and if we don't support Ben now, we might not have this site down the rode. I'm not flaming on you or anyone else and everyone has money problems, but we need to support Ben.

Heck, I feel more obligated then anyone else because I won the raffle. I kind of feel like its my duty to try and get more people to buy stuff.

I really like the people here, and makes my job much more enjoyable. I'm on here M-F from 9 till 6 and I don't want to loose this. Because I do, I may have to check into rehad,:eek:

Striker49
02-20-2003, 05:10 PM
yep you:D

all the work youve done for the site...me...and a ton of others prompted me to get you some goodies:cool:

:o Thx alot dude, you dont know how much I really appreciate this. But, you know as well as I do that you didnt have to do this. I just like seeing people pleased with my work, thats all the pay I need. :D

BTW, Ive got a very very very rough design that I will put up momentarily and then you guys tell me what needs working on. :) But lets not get too carried away, we still have to get those shirts in the store bought out first. :D

Striker49
02-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Striker, I'm not saying you should go out and buy a new one, but if we have a new one designed that gives people the excuse to say that I am going to wait for that one, becuase I like it more, Ben won't buy more unless he sells the ones he's got.

I look at it this way, I (including you Striker) spend a lot of time here, and if we don't support Ben now, we might not have this site down the rode. I'm not flaming on you or anyone else and everyone has money problems, but we need to support Ben.

Heck, I feel more obligated then anyone else because I won the raffle. I kind of feel like its my duty to try and get more people to buy stuff.

I really like the people here, and makes my job much more enjoyable. I'm on here M-F from 9 till 6 and I don't want to loose this. Because I do, I may have to check into rehad,:eek:

Point well taken, why I did not realize this really until now...I honestly dont know. :ermm:

That rough design will be posted in a couple months guys. :)
PM me with ideas if you have any if you would like.

Dan_Guetter
02-20-2003, 05:13 PM
i'll try something, people want a fmx pic on the summer ideas!!!!

lets get those winter shirts sold for ben!!!!!!!

Ralph
02-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2

and not every site gives people a chance to win 500$ lol

Pappy
02-20-2003, 05:16 PM
heck with it...get people fired up ...and dont release the new shirt until the old ones are gone:devil

Ralph
02-20-2003, 05:20 PM
maybe something realy simple in the front???

Striker49
02-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by wiredmini
i'll try something, people want a fmx pic on the summer ideas!!!!

lets get those winter shirts sold for ben!!!!!!!

Hey, you go away. I cant compete with you... :o

Ben
02-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the support guys :D It means more than you know, really :) :p If you guys have any thoughts on how I can move these winter shirts quickly let me know - I am open to all ideas!

Ben

Ralph
02-20-2003, 05:48 PM
ebay??? here is another idea for the front... btw, im trying my best and doing them pretty quick, im just tryng to get ideas out for striker and wired to take and make em sweet...

Striker49
02-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
ebay??? here is another idea for the front... btw, im trying my best and doing them pretty quick, im just tryng to get ideas out for striker and wired to take and make em sweet...

Well, lets get the Winter batch out b4 we start making designs that people will want to wait for. Like Doibugu2 said. :)

Ralph
02-20-2003, 06:03 PM
no prob im realy bored and just playing with photoshop

02-20-2003, 06:06 PM
we don't need any race dates for any AMA district..if anything put the national GNC and GNCC series dates...:blah

Ralph
02-20-2003, 06:09 PM
i fergot to mention it here, i just took some random dates and stuff, we could put anything u guys would want on it...

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
02-20-2003, 08:38 PM
I say we use strikers American flag backround

flyin#5
02-20-2003, 08:44 PM
i say no dates or season then ben can sell them till there gone. becuase like the winter thing after the season is over no one is going to want the shirts becuase they say winter 03

twisted threads
02-21-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX
i say no dates or season then ben can sell them till there gone. becuase like the winter thing after the season is over no one is going to want the shirts becuase they say winter 03

I agree no seasons.... I did get a shirt just to support Exriders but I would have got more of them if it didn't say winter on it. Just my opinion guys no hard fellings.

QuadRacer041
02-21-2003, 04:08 AM
you can always put this pic on the shirt, i wont mind, :devil :D

Striker49
02-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
I say we use strikers American flag backround

The only problem with that is color. That flag would use alot of ink, thus cost more to print. :(

The main reason I think Ben is really doing seasons is to get more shirts sold. Once the summer ones are out, people (in theory) will want to buy a summer one since its not snowing outside. See what I mean?