PDA

View Full Version : Back at it!

flyin#5
05-31-2011, 11:02 PM
This place needs some pepping up! So yep... back to the ramp for me this year and i'm excited for what is to come. Been a long couple years (since I lived in AZ) with no good place to practice. Thankfully I work for a killer company(Bikeman Performance) who flipped the bill to build a compound for me (and the moore bro's on sleds) to practice at! Thats right... I can grab a sammy and slam the ramp on my lunch break!

So this year I picked up a sled and gave ramping that a try. I am the boner air champ lets put it that way. But I give myself credit for hitting 70ft on a super kicker first whammy. Landed it once, f'ed the sled up 3 other times. Next year its on though!

I've never felt so comfortable on the quad than this year. Ramp I modified to be almost identical to a freeride is extremely smooth and the 17ft tall dirt pile makes for a cloud like landing. 3rd jump (havnt hit since sept 2009) threw a huge can can. Grab seat is going on this week and its time for biz. We are having a freestyle show on June 18th out at the shop. Its in a tiny little town who is having there "East Farmington Daze" many of which are taking place around our shop. Just for fun riding and showing off... if your in the area come on out! From what it looks like Tyler Nelson, O'leary, & Adam Thene will be showing up to ride. Can't wait!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Flyin5/CIMG0256.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Flyin5/CIMG0239.jpg

More pics to come soon!

Whats been up with everyone else? Nebraska guys??

bdubwiley
06-01-2011, 05:54 AM
great pics man, your lookin good for not really riding since 09....i def give you huge props cause it looks fun as hell, i wouldnt mind gettin into some freestyle riding like that. cant wait to see some more pics

Stickman400
06-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Looking pretty good, wish I had a ramp like that. I haven't really done anything this year on account of me breaking my leg in October last year and never getting my courage up enough to start throwing limbs off again. That, and I can't get my jumped pitched right to throw me comfortably, damn sand.