PDA

View Full Version : jumping, need sudgestions

300EXrider02
02-20-2003, 02:36 PM
I am going to be doing a lot of jumping from now on, and the stock shocks on the 300 jsut dont cut it, and i know a lot of you are going to say "sell it " but i am not intrested to sell it at this time....i have heard the raptor 01 rear shock and a 400ex spring will mkae it 10 times better in the back, but now for the fronts, the most important part...i will prob need about +2 a-arms and some good shocks right? or will this 400ex a-arm thing and shocks do the trick? i will be jumping so i am kinda worried about this new shock mount thing that toby400ex and countypark and others are making, if anyone could give advice about anything and which path to take it would be very apprecciated, these jumps i will be hitting are maybe like the ones at raush creek, some about 7, 8 feet high and clearing about 18 feet or much more, jsut dont think the stock shocks are going to hold up and not willing to try, nor set it to the highest setting (5) and have it be a pogo stick

will the conversion thing hold up? will it work better with +1 400ex a-arms? i need to know, anyone have a rear 01' raptor shock and/or a 400ex spring....that they wanna sell?

J25
02-20-2003, 03:21 PM
i would get the 400ex mounts and aarms, raptor shock and 400 spring and buy the front shock according to how big of jumps you are doin but works are good for there price and pep are one of the top cheaper brands

cdalejef
02-20-2003, 03:25 PM
Get the best stuff that your budget will allow!