PDA

View Full Version : custom water tanks and shower set up

3leggeddog
05-27-2011, 07:38 AM
we had a batch of water tanks blown for a project and they would not work. now i got like 15 tanks that have been sitting around.these will work for just washing your bike at the track,or for washing your bike and also running a portable shower.

I can fabricate a transportable "plate" that would hold the pump, and hot water heater. you simply plug it into 120 power ,connect the water supply line, and you got water pressure and hot water. run this to one of those portable coleman changing tents with a shower head and bam, you got your own shower at the track. or use the hot water to wash your bike. if you sleep in your trailer like i did at the nationals, a shower is a great thing to have at those tracks that dont provide them, or like ballance, that never have hot water.the cost of the pump,heater and tank is not cheap,but would pay for its self in a season over getting a hotel and driving back n forth.you can shower between moto's too.

2 tanks are 100 gallon and the perfect dimension to fit under a fifth wheel trailer, and between the 5th wheel hitch and tail gate

the other tanks are 150 gallon and basically 4 foot square.

the all have (1) 1/2" NPT fitting and (2) 1-1/2" NPT fittings.

The tanks are a high quality plastic and were meant for fresh water supply to some government medical trailer.

if you have bad tank in your RV this maybe a replacement for you.

if your in, or passing thru ohio I'd be happy to show them to you, or even help you with installation at our shop

Please email me for pricing,pictures and options

THX

Brandonr@gerlinggroup.com