PDA

View Full Version : Did you see the picture?

Pappy
05-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Be sure to check out the picture I posted on our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/atvriders

It s a very graphic image so be prepared......and the reason everyone should wear a helmet!

trailrider894
05-26-2011, 12:37 PM
:huh WTH!!! Is he okay?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I've never gone a minute without a helmet!!! Just backs up my beliefs!!!

Pappy
05-26-2011, 01:31 PM
They are monitoring him for infection, but other then staples....he is ok I geuss LOL

trailrider894
05-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
They are monitoring him for infection, but other then staples....he is ok I geuss LOL

Gosh, He is lucky... what happened?

Honda#4
05-26-2011, 01:42 PM
WAH! Glad he's doing ok, but man thats pretty bad.

Chico
05-26-2011, 01:51 PM
thats what i call gettin your wig split

DnB_racing
05-26-2011, 04:01 PM
hes just a kid!!he is lucky to be alive..Im sure he knows how lucky he is.

people get in all out arguments when i tell them they should wear helmets, I dont get it? I try to offer advice and I get told to f-off,

but I still stick to my view and keep posting on every post with pics without helmets.
I tell them to put there helmets on or dont post the pics.and Ive made many enemies, just because of them not wearing helmets and trying to defend there right not to.

the way I see it even if one person ends up seeing it and puts his on then Ive done something!

BakerRacing40
05-26-2011, 06:27 PM
if i go to a public area to ride and someone came with our group either anti helmet, don't feel like wearing it, or don't have one.. i tell them they can leave or put it on (sometimes not said in a polite manner) and if someone doesn't have one i usually carry at least two extra for that reason. i don't ride with stupid, at all.. we do get crazy but we are protected as well as possible..

Ride safe, ride smart, ride again...

remember kids its like sex, without the proper protection , the consequences can last a lifetime...

:devil:

slightlybent47
05-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Poor kid.

I have a friend that lives down the street and he rides his 4x4 down the street with his 3 year old kid in his lap, both don’t wear helmets.
I refused to ride with him and most likely have lost a friend because of it. I need to show him that picture, maybe it will shock some since into him.

Canadian144
05-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Damn that's brutal.

Earlier this week I had my LTR with me up at this girl's farm who had 30 or so friends up. People were always asking for rides... if it was a guy I could say no easily but I couldn't say not to girls. I always handed my helmet over to the lady on the back.... I felt awful riding without a helmet, as it was the first time I ever did ride without it. I didn't push it at all, just rode around on this flat grass field, luckily nothing happened. After seeing this picture though.... never again!

Canadian144
05-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Damn that's brutal.

Earlier this week I had my LTR with me up at this girl's farm who had 30 or so friends up. People were always asking for rides... if it was a guy I could say no easily but I couldn't say not to girls. I always handed my helmet over to the lady on the back.... I felt awful riding without a helmet, as it was the first time I ever did ride without it. I didn't push it at all, just rode around on this flat grass field, luckily nothing happened. After seeing this picture though.... never again!