PDA

View Full Version : BW3 Blazin' wings vs. Quaker Steak triple atomic?

bbender85
05-25-2011, 05:20 PM
how do these compare hot-wise?

i've had the bdub blazin's... got them down but definitely not something i could make a meal out of. just wondering if the requirement of signing a release form to have the QS atomic is hype.

ngates788
05-25-2011, 05:21 PM
I've had both and I don't think either are that hot.

TheLane
05-25-2011, 06:34 PM
bww wings are weird, ive had really hot batches and batches that were wussssiieee.

CTC B4Z
05-28-2011, 07:03 AM
QS wings suck because their so big that when they flash fry them, the meat is like rubber and their always purple inside... cant stand them..... B Dubs, I have about twice a week

buck440
05-28-2011, 09:57 PM
to any normal taste buds blazen is amazingly hot! i had a competition between me and another friend and i only got 9 boneless down with 4 little cups of blazen extra poured on them.

anybody that says they are not hot either is just bull ****ting you or their taste is quite different. blazen is hot.

scotturban
05-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by ngates788
I've had both and I don't think either are that hot.

there is no way, do you have any feeling in your mouth? lol

250r rider 88
05-29-2011, 07:23 AM
blazin is hot, scarred me for life, i used to be able to eat all kinds of hot things, including habeneros, but after eating one blazin wing and driving home like a bat out of hell to puke i haven't been able to eat much above hot at bdubs

i watched 4 buddies do the blazin challenge, I signed as their witness, and the next day they all called in sick to work and said they pretty much sat on the toilet all day, no thanks

DnB_racing
05-29-2011, 08:11 AM
ya my mouth has no problems with any heat! but the next day I pay dearly for it,

ngates788
05-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by scotturban
there is no way, do you have any feeling in your mouth? lol

I really don't. My friends dad grows habaneros in his garden and then dries them. He makes a powder and puts it on everything he cooks. After a year of eating that food I doubt I have any tastebuds left. Yes it was hot at first but after a while just got milder and milder.