PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Parts, Calling all Parts...

Full Throttle00
05-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Calling this Project Help a kid.
My son, knows of a few kids at school whos families are not as fortunate to have toys, dirtbikes, quads, etc like all of us big timers here on Atv riders. :p

"With all the extra parts in the garage, can we help build one dad?"
His idea to help them, to have their own "would be so cool if they could have a quad to ride".

So the quest is on, picked up a broken down Kasea & Polaris 90. Just when you think you would never see another CVT, we're putting our cvt knowledge back to good use for a good cause.

So, those of you out there that would like to help with these two builds and would like to donate quad parts for kids who's family can not afford.

Would you like to help put smiles on a few kids faces?

Will pay for parts, must be low cost, but also not turning down donations from those who also want to help will be most appreciated and help bring smiles to some great kids'.

Starting out with a Polaris scrambler 90 & LRX 90 both AC 2 stroke in ok condition but missing some components. Tires on both are ok & hold air, one missing a pipe, other has dented pipe, but probably will still work. Bent a-arm, tie rods, brake pads, brake levers (all manual/cable style), handle bars bent on one, grips shot,

As most of you out here, we have some parts (mostly engine) but lacking on a few, so check out what you have in your bins, garages, back 40, etc.

Looking to pep them up a little with stock drr pipe, carb, etc, but keep oil injection intact.
Needed parts;
Rear brake pads for both
carbs
cdi box
chain tensioners
rear sprocket
keyed ignition
1 Left rear brake lever (drum with cable style) with elect start - on/off switch housing attached
1 left side rear brake lever (polaris)
stock drr90 pipe or equal
carb for oil injection
single A-arms (one is bent)
maybe spacers
sprockets

Other items not needed but may be helpful
rear plastic 2002 polaris scrambler
bumper
wheels-tires
seat cover
softer shocks?

Email with items, pricing, etc... fullthrottleracing00@hotmail.com
IDEAS???
pics available

nastynotchback1
05-23-2011, 07:36 PM
i have a stock set of e-ton shocks and a-arms.also i have a gen 2 pipe.got alot of stock clutches and i have 1500 and 2000 springs for the shoesand clutch.