PDA

View Full Version : GNCC Race Ready Yamaha YFZ

Z4J
05-22-2011, 06:20 AM
2006 YFZ450
GNCC Race Ready

Selling my YFZ450. Clear title. This was my state winning quad in 06. One or two races since with very limited hours after. I’d love to keep it but I’ve torn up my hip and the doctors are telling me to take up a new hobby.
No effort or money was spared with the build. With the exception of shock refreshing, I did all the work myself and built it proper. No junk/no surprises. Oil/filter changed after every race and magnets where always used at the oil tank and case. Jetted proper and fires at first revolution when warm.
Within the last month I updated anything I found with any type of minor movement (a-arm bushings, stem bearing/seals, swing arm bolt, bearing/seals). The front Elkas were refreshed two days ago.
Hiding nothing and selling a very good race quad. No problem with supplying references.

Aftermarket that I can think of right now-
Elka suspension with Elite rear, ATV four-play MGC A’s (+1), HiPers w/rear plugs, Razrs I rears. Razrs II fronts (no plugs/no leaks), PRM bumper and skids, Lone star anti-vibe stem, Flexx bars, Honda thumb throttle, tether, hand guards, oversized foam air filter w/oversized intake ring, oversized al. batt box, stainless brake lines, RPM axle, Dubach exhaust, stick damper, EZ pull clutch, Polisport plastic and I’m sure much more I can’t think of right now.

$4200 or best offer
Located in Lake Orion, MI

PM me for further details.
Thank you.

Z4J
05-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Left

Z4J
05-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Right

Z4J
05-24-2011, 06:22 PM