PDA

View Full Version : Tyler, the creator.....wtf.

blaster12s
05-20-2011, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

can someone please tell me what rap has become?
like i love the beat but man that is a f'd up vid.

blaster12s
05-20-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78_loMbmKJ8&feature=related

ProspectorJim
05-20-2011, 08:54 PM
tyler the creator is amazing hahah. I've been following him and Odd future for a while now. ****s hilarious. Lyrically he ****s on nearly every other rapper. He just says some messed up stuff hahah. I also like that he's not a hood nig like every other rapper. He's a skater.

tman12345
05-20-2011, 09:24 PM
I dont like his style of rap at all.

Tommy Warren
05-20-2011, 11:11 PM
He;s a rapper....its all about doing nothing and getting paid for it....he has someone write nonsense lyrics in 5 minutes, gets somone else to make a decent beat, sits on a stool and makes a video for about 50 bucks then sells it all for millions of dollars, The songs don't have to make any sense, the beat can be all of about 30 seconds then repeated throughout the whole song, young teenage boys will love it because they're parents told them not to and older teens will love it because he vomits for no apparent reason.... older "men" who call rap "music" will love it because it makes them look tough when its blaring out of the windows of a ford tempo with 30 house speakers in the back making the trunk lid sound like a machine gun....everybody wins accept the people with brains who have to work for money and listen to this crap when walking down the street...thats my rant

ProspectorJim
05-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
He;s a rapper....its all about doing nothing and getting paid for it....he has someone write nonsense lyrics in 5 minutes, gets somone else to make a decent beat, sits on a stool and makes a video for about 50 bucks then sells it all for millions of dollars, The songs don't have to make any sense, the beat can be all of about 30 seconds then repeated throughout the whole song, young teenage boys will love it because they're parents told them not to and older teens will love it because he vomits for no apparent reason.... older "men" who call rap "music" will love it because it makes them look tough when its blaring out of the windows of a ford tempo with 30 house speakers in the back making the trunk lid sound like a machine gun....everybody wins accept the people with brains who have to work for money and listen to this crap when walking down the street...thats my rant

He writes his own stuff. Also, Tyler the Creator and Odd future have nearly all of their stuff able to be downloaded for free. Do you actually think that rap is any different than the other genre's? You think I want to hear **** mainstream country that sounds like nickelback minus the singer , blowing out of a lifted up truck next to me?

I listen to what I want to listen to, not because I want to look cool, or because he vomits in the video or because my parents told me not to. I also like to think that I have a brain, but apparently not because the terrible, evil rap music has turned my brain to mush. Maybe if I listen to the million country songs about dirt roads, beer, and lifted trunks instead, my brain will condense back to the way it was. If you listened a bit closer, you'd realize that Odd Future and Tyler the creator mock the mainstream rap you rant about in many of their songs.

JR3
05-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
He writes his own stuff. Also, Tyler the Creator and Odd future have nearly all of their stuff able to be downloaded for free. Do you actually think that rap is any different than the other genre's? You think I want to hear **** mainstream country that sounds like nickelback minus the singer , blowing out of a lifted up truck next to me?

I listen to what I want to listen to, not because I want to look cool, or because he vomits in the video or because my parents told me not to. I also like to think that I have a brain, but apparently not because the terrible, evil rap music has turned my brain to mush. Maybe if I listen to the million country songs about dirt roads, beer, and lifted trunks instead, my brain will condense back to the way it was. If you listened a bit closer, you'd realize that Odd Future and Tyler the creator mock the mainstream rap you rant about in many of their songs.

+1 **** goes in

buck440
05-21-2011, 01:12 PM
i don't see how people listen to it.

ProspectorJim
05-21-2011, 03:36 PM
ill admit, I dont like yonkers. This is one of my favorite by odd future:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2FVih4i9uE

Tyler comes in at 1:35.

Tommy Warren
05-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i don't see how people listen to it.

Thanks you...and I know your into that hard rock but at least they have different pitches in their voices and they put a lot of effort into....these monotone losers just talk really fast into a mike to a repetitive beat:rolleyes:

muddy400EX
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
i seen him on mtv the other day and thought it was cool. atleast hes not another homo using autotune

id rather listen to him than some lil wayne or kanye west bullchit

JRP
05-22-2011, 08:08 AM
i LOL'd when i saw this title, i just herd tyler, the creator the other day. I enjoy listening to his music, some of the lyrics are rough and don't care to hear and i do agree, they are dark and gloomy, but some stuff he says is hillarious. Heres one of my favorites by him, rap is rap, either like it or not, thats the way i view it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mF85jdN8U

exrider12
05-22-2011, 06:47 PM
yonkers is tight.. Listen to the lyrics, dont just assume because he's black and its rap that it sucks.

TheLane
05-23-2011, 09:50 AM
i generally speaking listen to nothing but hardcore ( Screamo, minus the whiney *****es ) and i actually thoght that yonkers song and video was pretty cool......:devil: