PDA

View Full Version : White fullbore plastic IN STOCK?!

JHF219
05-18-2011, 07:51 PM
anyone know of any place that has some? I placed an order for some last night, got an email this morning saying backordered with NO ETA. I Need plastic asap!!

danhung11
05-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Try your local dealer, they usually go through a distributor. They might be able to do a search within stock. I bought a set recently.

JHF219
05-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
Try your local dealer, they usually go through a distributor. They might be able to do a search within stock. I bought a set recently.

we dont have any local dealers worth a crap!! Ill try calling one tomorrow I guess and see what they can do.

danhung11
05-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Check out BVC racing, Bill will take care of you. ;)

bigmatt61
05-18-2011, 08:30 PM
John, MX south was the other place on the web.

bean #310
05-19-2011, 10:43 AM
ya check out bvc racing thats where i got mine earlier this year. i waited 6 months for mine, now he said hes got plenty in stock

bean #310
05-19-2011, 10:43 AM
ya check out bvc racing thats where i got mine earlier this year. i waited 6 months for mine, now he said hes got plenty in stock

gtilley45
05-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I ordered a set of white race cut full bore from BVC Racing today. The guy I talked to said it's usually about 2-3 weeks but sometimes they are a bit slower. I told him that it'd probably be at least a month before I'm ready to start my rebuild and he said "Yeah, you should have it by then I would think." He also told me that I could call them anytime I wanted and they'd try to find out what was up for me. I don't know who I talked to, but he seemed like a real nice guy. I filled out the "contact us" email thing on their website late tuesday night, and got an email AND phone call from Bill at BVC the next day. I liked the fact that he actually took the time to not only check the email and respond, but took the time to call me and make sure I got the email.

CorvetteZ06
05-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by gtilley45
I ordered a set of white race cut full bore from BVC Racing today. The guy I talked to said it's usually about 2-3 weeks but sometimes they are a bit slower. I told him that it'd probably be at least a month before I'm ready to start my rebuild and he said "Yeah, you should have it by then I would think." He also told me that I could call them anytime I wanted and they'd try to find out what was up for me. I don't know who I talked to, but he seemed like a real nice guy. I filled out the "contact us" email thing on their website late tuesday night, and got an email AND phone call from Bill at BVC the next day. I liked the fact that he actually took the time to not only check the email and respond, but took the time to call me and make sure I got the email.

now thats customer service!!